If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pana VIERA TX48CX400B

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Hi guys, interested in this telly. Is delivery free to Dublin and can I order online or do I need to call?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201483-viera-tx48cx400b.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab
    Hi Leslie91.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately the 48CX400 is an in-store only purchase and we are unable to have this screen shipped.

If there is a "BUY IT NOW" button on the product on the website then we can have it shipped. All Euro pricing on our website includes delivery.
    If paid in sterling then a £6.99 delivery charge is applied to orders into the South.

Might there be another that would suit you needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Hi guys, interested in this telly. Is delivery free to Dublin and can I order online or do I need to call?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201483-viera-tx48cx400b.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab
    Hi Leslie91.

Unfortunately the 48CX400 is an in-store only purchase and we are unable to have this screen shipped.

If there is a "BUY IT NOW" button on the product on the website then we can have it shipped. All Euro pricing on our website includes delivery.
    If paid in sterling then a £6.99 delivery charge is applied to orders into the South.

Thanks... what might be similar to it in spec and price that can be shipped? I'm not fussy about brand but need it to be smart (with ability to wire bb directly into it), have netflix onboard and be 48" minimum, max 50". Would like 4K.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Leslie91.

Thanks... what might be similar to it in spec and price that can be shipped? I'm not fussy about brand but need it to be smart (with ability to wire bb directly into it), have netflix onboard and be 48" minimum, max 50". Would like 4K.
    There is one TV out there that's a no brainer and I've just been chatting above to another Boardie about the same brand a few mins ago...

The Philips 50PUT6400 is a really beautiful TV - Its slightly more expensive than the Panasonic at £569, but the picture quality is really superb ( and of course its slightly larger :D)

The 50PUT6400 has excellent motion control but it does drop 3D, but best of all is the OS - the Philips packs Android which give you access to a wide range of Apps across the Android platform.

have a look at it here ( BTW Stock is V tight!):
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201670-50put6400.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Hi Leslie91.

There is one TV out there that's a no brainer and I've just been chatting above to another Boardie about the same brand a few mins ago...

The Philips 50PUT6400 is a really beautiful TV - Its slightly more expensive than the Panasonic at £569, but the picture quality is really superb ( and of course its slightly larger :D)

The 50PUT6400 has excellent motion control but it does drop 3D, but best of all is the OS - the Philips packs Android which give you access to a wide range of Apps across the Android platform.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks lads... After consideration I now think our TV room is too small for a 50" telly. The biggest I reckon we should go for is 47" but 43" will probably be big enough. I've also read some not so good reports on 4K as it is today. So I will probably stick to the Smart LED Full HD TV. I will check out the website again and start to make some comparisons. But if you know of a super 43" (valuewise) fitting the bill let me know please. Thanks again.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Leslie91.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks lads... After consideration I now think our TV room is too small for a 50" telly. The biggest I reckon we should go for is 47" but 43" will probably be big enough. I've also read some not so good reports on 4K as it is today. So I will probably stick to the Smart LED Full HD TV. I will check out the website again and start to make some comparisons. But if you know of a super 43" (valuewise) fitting the bill let me know please. Thanks again.
    Sorry its taken a while to get back to you, we are getting caught up a bit now :)

Theres a Sony worth looking at in the 43" non-4K models -43w755 -  http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201391-bravia-kdl43w755cbu.aspx at €669 including delivery to ROI and our 6 Year Guarantee

We have these available locally so should be able to get it to you (just) before christmas if need be :)

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.