Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco PAYG Payer Authentication Failed

Options
  • 30-11-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

I was trying to top up my phone on Sunday with my visa debit card and I got payer authentication failed. I tried three time at €15 a time. I didn't get the credit but the money was taken or was made pending at any rate. 

I tried to top up by €5 on Monday for my wife's phone, using the same card and got the same problem. 

I haven't had any problem using this card except with the top up. No problem with verified by Visa, as far as I know. 

Can someone please look in to this for me? I need to know what's wrong with the transaction and if the money is just pending and will return to the account in a couple of days?

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

mad muffin wrote: »
    I was trying to top up my phone on Sunday with my visa debit card and I got payer authentication failed. I tried three time at €15 a time. I didn't get the credit but the money was taken or was made pending at any rate. 

I tried to top up by €5 on Monday for my wife's phone, using the same card and got the same problem. 

I haven't had any problem using this card except with the top up. No problem with verified by Visa, as far as I know. 

Can someone please look in to this for me? I need to know what's wrong with the transaction and if the money is just pending and will return to the account in a couple of days?

Thanks. 
    Hi mad muffin, 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear you've had a problem with your card.

To have this investigated for you, please send an 'Ask a question'  through Banking 365 online or if call BOI Direct a colleague with account access will happily look into those transactions for you.

If we can help with anything else please let us know, 

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Thanks. 

Advertisement