Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan Almera 1.5 (2005) - Groaning / Growling Noise on biting point

Options
  • 30-11-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello:
    I really need help with this.
    I have this Nissan almera 2005 1.5 SE Petrol hatchback. It makes weird growling or groaning noise I take off from the dead stop. Noise goes away after car gets hot.
    I thought it's my clutch but my clutch is working fine and this sound comes only when I press mild gas on while holding the clutch on the biting point.
    Also strange thing is noise is not there when I take off the car without pressing gas, sure car takes off slower but noise only comes when I press gas and release the clutch slowly. Noise goes away when clutch is released completely. Noise is not there in the reverse gear either. Only first gear.
    I read about throw out bearing but if it's bearing then noise should always be there. I tried to give as much information as I could.

Please help

Comments

Advertisement