Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 30-11-15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Was thinking kev owens could join this new league of nations considering hes canadian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I thought it was weird that he wasn't on the show at all last night. Did I miss him, was he there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Enjoyable show I thought. It's gotten to a point where I judge RAW based on how much I skip and that wasn't a whole lot this afternoon. The Authority were booked well, keeping them favourable towards but still separate to the Nations will be important for Sheamus & co in my opinion, at least until they're ready to ramp up the inevitable Reigns vs Triple H match.

Glad to see Lana back even if the segment was a bit rubbish. Why is Miz doing nothing though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Amazed people liked this show.

Sheamus is a total comedy act and a bad attempt at being McGregor. That's our world champion guys.

Roman steals the title and then just HANDS IT BACK. My god.

Wyatt gets put through a table...so why should I care about the PPV match now?

Goldust back to being a jobber, Ambrose is simply Reign's prop, Becky made to look like an idiot.

This is an atrocious television show.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Moneymaker wrote: »

Sheamus is a total comedy act and a bad attempt at being McGregor. That's our world champion guys.

Goldust back to being a jobber, Ambrose is simply Reign's prop, Becky made to look like an idiot.

There are waaaay worser shows out there than Raw, and you can Believe That!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

The only part that made me facepalm was mix tv, seriously awful.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll give you Roman looked a tool, as per usual.

But I felt Sheamus was better this week; right, he danced with New Day but his character is that he's an obnoxious jackass who stole the title. At this stage, I don't think you're meant to take him seriously.

Wyatt got put through a table, but it was nearly portrayed as a fluke. Bubba hit him through after a beatdown and took a lucky opening, before running.

Lord TSC wrote: »

But I felt Sheamus was better this week; right, he danced with New Day but his character is that he's an obnoxious jackass who stole the title. At this stage, I don't think you're meant to take him seriously.

Why book your champion like that though? It's the same problem with Seth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Because Reigns.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I guess to get a reaction, whatever it is. Say what you will, people have strong feelings about Sheamus. Are they the right ones? Probably not. But it's more than a lot of heels have.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I guess to get a reaction, whatever it is. Say what you will, people have strong feelings about Sheamus. Are they the right ones? Probably not. But it's more than a lot of heels have.

Really? I couldn't care less about him and I don't hear crowds reacting to him very much.

No one is over on this show. Anyone who looks like they might get over without them choosing you gets punished. It's absolutely absurd and they are paying for it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That heel stable would be awesome if they were to play it bad ass instead of a comedy act.

It's a pity they can't replace Del Rio with Cesaro but that can't happen sadly due to injury.

Have them all in suits and be bad ass Europeans with Lana as their valet.

As it stand now they are just a joke stable who will be fed to Reigns one by one between now and WM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I hope Zeb is gonna be affiliated with the League of Nations. It will make it that much more acceptable for me personally to have Sheamus as champ heading towards Mania if it means we can get some Zeb representing Sheamus v Paul E representing Brock promos.

It would seem that Roman v Hunter is in the works for Mania so Roman really shouldnt be winning the title as HHH doesnt need to be anywhere near the WWE title. I dont think Sheamus will keep the title till Mania but it wouldnt shock me if Brock v Sheamus for the title is a live option right now. They have 4 months to build Sheamus up with some good wins. League of Nations could provide a road block to stop Brock getting to Sheamus. Like I say I dont expect that to happen but at the moment nobody outside of Vince and Hunter seem sure of what the plans for Mania are right now.

Also, Lana getting shamed on live tv really was Vince at his worst. According to Meltz Lana had no idea Ryback was going to say the immortal line "The Zigman went ALL THE WAY". Be a Star Vince, Be a Star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I thought ryback was hilarious saying that. Ya gotta love "the big guy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That tease at a turn for either Becky or Charlotte made me wonder what face divas are there? If one of them turned it would only leave the other one and Natalya.

So The League of Nations of Domination?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Saying the actual person behind the Paige persona was a bully and the whole release of her engagement were always going to get Lana heat. Not surprised they reminded her how easily they can take away what they gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Crimany........ Steph said Arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

I like the idea of the League of Nations but a little too late since WWE did a great job on King Barrett and no one really cares about Rusev since he lost V Cena, so I suppose we'll see how that goes. :)

I like having Rusev and Barrett with Sheamus, but wish Alberto Del Rio was somewhere else. Kevin Owens would have been much better in there. But Del Rio should be alone with Zeb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Everything that happened this week with Sheamus/Reigns is what should have happened last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

del rio is already involved in another storyline or has that been totally dropped now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They would need to keep that feud going since Del Rio's got the US title.

With TLC around the corner, what better time to make a heel faction that can cover all across the roster, have New Day aligned with the Authority, put together ECW originals to take on the Wyatts.

A better time? oh yeah, before Survivor Series.

Typical WWE in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I liked how New Day made fun of Sheamus and abandoned him at Survivor Series only to suck up to him & laugh at his jokes when he became Champion. What I didn't like is Sheamus not caring that New Day made fun of & abandoned him to fight 3 men on his own.

Also I hope Rhyno gets in on the Wyatts feud, seeing him Gore one of the them through a table would be great.

It would be great to see Rhyno back on the main roster, at least for a build and a pay per view, if not full time. He's still well able to go. Is there any scope for him to move back up? Also, it would have made sense for The League Of Nations to just level The New Day I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Also, it would have made sense for The League Of Nations to just level The New Day I think.

Why? What would they have accomplished by taking out their allies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I like having Rusev and Barrett with Sheamus, but wish Alberto Del Rio was somewhere else. Kevin Owens would have been much better in there. But Del Rio should be alone with Zeb.

I think you are the only person who thinks that. Del Rio and Zeb are a terrible combination.

I think that he would be better in a setting where he can have more time on the microphone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I don't really mind Del Rio and Zeb. It makes little sense but it hasn't been a disaster. I do think Del Rio would be much better suited going back to the Mexican aristocrat gimmick, with a Latina manager like Rosa Mendes (like her, but not her). Needs to bring the cars back to, but maybe just stick to one. He was fantastic with this gimmick IMO.

• Advertisement

League of Shadows (I mean Nations) won't last long so Del Rio may as well be in it now. As a group they are just a bridge between now and the mania run in.

Del Rio and Rusev won't be left as Sheamus' back up for long.

Advertisement