Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple bracelets in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-11-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Okey so I really need help.
    Where can I buy a couple bracelet, for the people who are unsure what im talking about its 2 bracelets with matching things on it which you give your other half.. need help!! Online isnt an option due to the fact that i need it quickly.
    Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

MOD Hi OP, I've moved your thread to Gift Ideas as I think you'll get more responses there. Please take note of their charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Why not just buy two bracelets? Either the same or just slightly varied but still matching?

Or you could do charm bracelets and each pick a charm for the other person?

Or are you looking for something with half a heart on each? I'm sure most jewellers would have something, if your budget is tight try Debenhams / Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Yulkmn

Thanks for the reply.
    Yes im looking for something on the bases of half a heart and that type of stuff..
    Ive checked argos no luck :( will head into town and check around there... its so hard to find :( and i need it by next week.. uhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Yulkmn wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yes im looking for something on the bases of half a heart and that type of stuff..
    Ive checked argos no luck :( will head into town and check around there... its so hard to find :( and i need it by next week.. uhh
    Could you buy two of those necklaces with half a heart on each, and put the heart on a bracelet?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Yulkmn

Could you buy two of those necklaces with half a heart on each, and put the heart on a bracelet?

Where can i find such a thing? :o im so lost :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Not hearts but close?
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_IE/en/5043921/product/Treasure_Star_Nano_Pendant.html

There's a few of those shops in Dublin

If you're very stuck you could get any heart jewellery and perhaps engrave each with a little saying, half on one half on the other?

Advertisement