Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactless fees?

Options
  • 30-11-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you could please tell me how much the fees are per contactless transaction please?

All I can find on your website is;

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Fee waived until 23[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]rd [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]February 2015.  Current account transaction fees will apply thereafter."

Thanks![/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Morby wrote: »
    Hi there,

I was just wondering if you could please tell me how much the fees are per contactless transaction please?

All I can find on your website is;

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Fee waived until 23[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]rd [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]February 2015.  Current account transaction fees will apply thereafter."

Thanks![/font]
    Hi Morby, 

Thanks for your post.

The charge is 1 cent per contact-less transaction and charges are debited quarterly from current accounts.

Here's a link with more information in connection to fees and charges on current accounts.

If we can help with anything else please let us know,

Janette

Advertisement