Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Only solution to get over this. Time to say my prayers, take my vitamins rip my t shirt off and watch Suburban Commando

Great movie ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ahh, Skipper and Deco, nice to see man hugs. :)

Ahh, Skipper and Deco, nice to see man hugs. :)

I'm assuming you're both male..

I'm assuming you're both male..
    With big muscles, from taking our vitamins and prayers,brother ... Oh YEAH!!

deco nate wrote: »

Yep, you're such a liar, I seen your pictures :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROERx7508f597ajUDdyuIiwHlfFHlhj-CXoUMJ0GndttuXuqeJjJLOFuH8

• Advertisement

Yep, you're such a liar, I seen your pictures :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROERx7508f597ajUDdyuIiwHlfFHlhj-CXoUMJ0GndttuXuqeJjJLOFuH8
    Add a big beer belly an you're not far wrong, Pmsl :)

Add a big beer belly an you're not far wrong, Pmsl :)

Lovely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Don't forget the torn off t-shirts. Ye know because they can't contain the pythons (big arms in hulk speak)

All joking aside, I do miss all the great banter with the posters on this thread.
    Everyone knows it's just for fun an takes it as is.
    Soon ladies an gents, soon we will all be back. And we will break boards. Ie :)

All joking aside, I do miss all the great banter with the posters on this thread.
    Everyone knows it's just for fun an takes it as is.
    Soon ladies an gents, soon we will all be back. And we will break boards. Ie :)

" Soon ladies an gents, soon we will all be back."

Haha, Deco, you sound like a cult leader :D

• Advertisement

" Soon ladies an gents, soon we will all be back."

Haha, Deco, you sound like a cult leader :D
    And we shall drink the juice of our overlords that will bring us to our true home land that is cbb.... Fear not the truth, for the truth will set us free;):)

And we shall drink the juice of our overlords that will bring us to our true home land that is cbb.... Fear not the truth, for the truth will set us free;):)

Yes, Jim. :)

Corr, blimey ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There's life Jim but not as we know it :D
    Can't wait , really miss this thread , honestly kept me going on many a night I thought I'd lose my sanity :eek:Roll on January , looking forward to the chats and laughs again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Virgin Media now owned TV3 will air CBB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

http://www.channel5.com/articles/celebrity-big-brother-returns-to-channel-5-in-january

Some updates for CBB and the new eye! It reminds of me the carnival theme from BB 9, the year Rachel won it.

I swear I saw something today about live feed on either twitter or facebook and but I'm trying to find confirmation of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/emma-willis-pregnant-tv-star-6972621

In other news, Emma is pregnant with her 3rd baby :D I wonder will she have a little bump come January, she is 3 months already (according to reports)... I'm waiting on confirmation on their Twitter but nothing so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She walked today for medical reasons although some media claiming she was bullied out
    She wanted to walk but was told she would forfeit her 70k fee,brought in her lawyers on account of her walking because she was being bullied by two people and boom she has the price of a slate roof back for her castle.

The Oiks don't mess with Lady C!

The Coming out Show is on tonight. :)

Wrong thread! Lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did they go into the house :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did they go into the house :p

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Ah feck, Emma's still presenting it. Dunno what it is about her but she bugs the sh*t out of me no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Ah feck, Emma's still presenting it. Dunno what it is about her but she bugs the sh*t out of me no end.

Same, I don't find any genuine warmth about her. It's all very forced and grating and her interview skills suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Same, I don't find any genuine warmth about her. It's all very forced and grating and her interview skills suck.

She has very few endearing qualities as a presenter. Would much prefer Rylan on the main show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

It's funny, I was catching up on old CBBs and reading the threads here and when Brian was presenting everyone said how much better Emma was on BOTS and how she should host the main show. Now she's on the main show and people want Rylan to do it. I wonder what it is about the main show that turns previously likeable presenters into unlikeable ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's funny, I was catching up on old CBBs and reading the threads here and when Brian was presenting everyone said how much better Emma was on BOTS and how she should host the main show. Now she's on the main show and people want Rylan to do it. I wonder what it is about the main show that turns previously likeable presenters into unlikeable ones.

They all seem to lose their sense of non-judgementality (?) when they're presenting the main show , well Emma definitely did anyway I think . She often let how she really felt about a contestant come through when interviewing them , which should be a massive No no to any interviewer I think .

Just my take on it :)

I just wanted to ask a question about last year's 'regular' BB, is Nick and the crazy lady (can't remember her name) still together? I can't find anything by googling.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I just wanted to ask a question about last year's 'regular' BB, is Nick and the crazy lady (can't remember her name) still together? I can't find anything by googling.

Yes. They are still together and living together she has a snapchat account and she's constantly taking snaps of him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement