Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

http://bigbrother.channel5.com

The photos of the new house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

http://bigbrother.channel5.com

The photos of the new house.

Looks like they have a couple of pubs..

CBB_Jan2016_House_06_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

There's a bit of colour overload there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

skipper_G wrote: »
    There's a bit of colour overload there

Yes Vaudeville theme apparently. Looks good though, can't wait to see who's going in. That's my January viewing sorted.

Yes Vaudeville theme apparently. Looks good though, can't wait to see who's going in. That's my January viewing sorted.

I know I shouldn't even say it for fear of getting my hopes up (again) but if the Hulkster went in I would lose my mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I know I shouldn't even say it for fear of getting my hopes up (again) but if the Hulkster went in I would lose my mind

Me too, Brother :)

Looks like they have a couple of pubs..

CBB_Jan2016_House_06_0.jpg

And a giant mobile phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Me too, Brother :)

Some how me thinks Deco Nate and yourselves are planning your own special Hulkster BB , with just the three of ye and the man himself ...........;):D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Some how me thinks Deco Nate and yourselves are planning your own special Hulkster BB , with just the three of ye and the man himself ...........;):D:D

That would be the best cbb EVER!!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »

That's the greatest idea I've ever heard! Instant ratings smash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    That would be the best cbb EVER!!!

Ok , time to put a plan in place so !!! :eek::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Hulk Smash?
    Sorry, I'll get my coat....

C5 are given nothing away! .... http://bigbrother.channel5.com/housemates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Hey everyone I heard this series starts on 5th January!! Can't wait :)

Bit of gossip for those of you who followed the non-celebrity Big Brother thread. Remember Jade from Dublin (awww does somebody not like meeee)..?? Well BB obviously did wonders for her career cos she's working for Frank Keane Motors up in Liffey Valley in Dublin!!! The other half dropped off some wine there last week and she took delivery of it! She must be inbetween modelling jobs!! :)

Hey everyone I heard this series starts on 5th January!! Can't wait :)

Bit of gossip for those of you who followed the non-celebrity Big Brother thread. Remember Jade from Dublin (awww does somebody not like meeee)..?? Well BB obviously did wonders for her career cos she's working for Frank Keane Motors up in Liffey Valley in Dublin!!! The other half dropped off some wine there last week and she took delivery of it! She must be inbetween modelling jobs!! :)

But I'm bleedin gorgeous, and polyamorous. De ladz luv me dey do!

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Virgin Media now owned TV3 will air CBB

Oh thanks for this! Just logged on to this thread to check that TV3 will air it...

I ate, drank, and slept BB and CBB for a decade - for example if someone mentions 2004, I'll remember the year by the Big Brother that was on...(2004 - Nadia and Chicken Stew, and No More Naked Jacuzziness), but when it moved to C5 I couldn't watch. Seeing it again after all these years was great - in particular, I'm delighted with Rylan on the spin-off show.

If TV3 didn't show it this year, I'd be so disappointed....

Only 10 days to go, can't wait! :)

• Advertisement

Do you think we'll have arguments on here like they have in the BB house?..... There's one thing I don't want to hear and that is how good a presenter Emma v Rylan is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Do you think we'll have arguments on here like they have in the BB house?..... There's one thing I don't want to hear and that is how good a presenter Emma v Rylan is!
    Debates, yes... Arguments, hope not. And yea the hole Emma v Rylan thing bores me now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nooooo we all love each other on this thread, haha,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Debates, yes... Arguments, hope not. And yea the hole Emma v Rylan thing bores me now

Ya ur so nice Deco, would hope never to gebt into an argument, just debates.......

And no more whining about Who's not going in!.... Ie, Hulk Hogan!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Sure I remember when Davina was hosting BB and everyone saying at the time that she was a brutal interviewer. Then everyone said Brian Dowling was awful and give the job to Emma. Now Emma is awful, give the job to Rylan. It's like traditional, at this stage to give out about the host!

Sure I remember when Davina was hosting BB and everyone saying at the time that she was a brutal interviewer. Then everyone said Brian Dowling was awful and give the job to Emma. Now Emma is awful, give the job to Rylan. It's like traditional, at this stage to give out about the host!

Exactly! The show is not about the their interviewing abilities....... So, can you all shut up about the presenters.?

Exactly! The show is not about the their interviewing abilities....... So, can you all shut up about the presenters.?

Nope, Emma's absolutely sh1te, sorry. First BB row, lol. Jerry, Jerry!

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Nope, Emma's absolutely sh1te, sorry. First row lol. Jerry, Jerry!

Oops sorry, Gismo....... geraldo-rivera.jpg?w=584

• Advertisement

And no more whining about Who's not going in!.... Ie, Hulk Hogan!

Well it's not so much whining more like pining for HH to go in (think of a dog sitting in your suitcase while you're packing for holidays) :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement