Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Genuine question. Who here honestly thinks this Bear "self pity " act is genuine and this isn't a production orchestrated typical scripted reality "redemption journey" act..........

I'm intrigued, genuinely! And its no problem if you do, I just want to test the naivety of viewers!!
    Well him and his "ex" have the same management company, soo...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

My point was that Bear gets something unpleasant, nobody else did. That's him being singled out what ever happened to the idea of turn the other cheek?

The easy thing is to stoop to his level, it's much more difficult to elevate them up to yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Lewis' "character" is like an unlikeable, unfunny, arrogant David Brent with his outlooks on life and his delusional confidence in his "abilities"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

skipper_G wrote: »
    My point was that Bear gets something unpleasant, nobody else did. That's him being singled out what ever happened to the idea of turn the other cheek?

The easy thing is to stoop to his level, it's much more difficult to elevate them up to yours.

It's all a game, don't feel sorry for him. It's all part of his game plan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Lewis would get full marks for that task. Hope he and bear stay tonight. Bears hair really suits him as well.

Why do you like Lewis so much? You're the only one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭ooter

Roofless!
    Bear nearly fell off his horse there.

Genuine question. Who here honestly thinks this Bear "self pity " act is genuine and this isn't a production orchestrated typical scripted reality "redemption journey" act..........

I'm intrigued, genuinely! And its no problem if you do, I just want to test the naivety of viewers!!

Are you trying to insinuate that anybody who doesn't buy into your conspiracy theory is automatically naive?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Feck this dragging it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh rickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey Ricky... hey ricky! !

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

Hearing that Ricky got the most votes has hit Sam very hard.

• Advertisement

and you dont think this whole thing was set up.............. that he was aware of this set up of her "surprising him" with her entrance................ do you honestly think her management company who also manage Bear arent involved in this whole orchestrated event.

Are you aware how the scripted reality scene works in England! The Towies and Geordie Shores! Its all a big umbrella of fakeness with easy money for these fame hungry guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

If Bear wasn't such a prick maybe he'd of gotten something good, then again he may not have anyone one on the outside willing to 'big him up' and the ex was the best BB could do.
    eviltwin wrote: »
    His family are probably too scarlet with his carry on to appear on tv
    His brother already spoke up for him on rylan show. And so did his friend. Why would his family be too scarlet. It's not as if he spat in to a housemates drink and Sandwich. Is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Lewis and whoever..doesn't matter..

Are you trying to insinuate that anybody who doesn't buy into your conspiracy theory is automatically naive?

don't be so naive, would I ever suggest such a thing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

If Bear gets evicted here that's me done watching this series. Couldn't be arsed watching Lewis and Marnie talking absolute crap to each other and Lewis thinking he has the respect and audacity to give life advice to people

Are I Mad wrote: »
    Hearing that Ricky got the most votes has hit Sam very hard.

She looked annoyed, the slow clapping was weird. And Bear the same, with his comment about Ricky being the big swinging richard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭ooter

Lewis and Sam are toast I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

His brother already spoke up for him on rylan show. And so did his friend. Why would his family be too scarlet. It's not as if he spat in to a housemates drink and Sandwich. Is it ?

Do you not wonder then why he didn't get a message? Bear was set up, embarrassed and now witness his redemption as he sees the error of his ways and becomes a nicer person in the lead up to the final. It's so transparent. I can't believe anyone thinks it's for real.

Monife wrote: »
    Lewis would get full marks for that task. Hope he and bear stay tonight. Bears hair really suits him as well.

Why do you like Lewis so much? You're the only one.
    I am entitled to like who I wish. I thought Lewis was great in the task. And was so happy to see his mother. There is obviously a bond there which is great. Why don't you give credit where credit is due. There are a lot worse thar Lewis in the house.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic exists........................Bear, Marnie and Lewis don't!

• Advertisement

I am entitled to like who I wish. I thought Lewis was great in the task. And was so happy to see his mother. There is obviously a bond there which is great. Why don't you give credit where credit is due. There are a lot worse thar Lewis in the house.

Yeah, like mother and son in a way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jesus al porter is only 23..

don't be so naive, would I ever suggest such a thing! :D

The beauty of the show and this thread is that we have different opinions about the HM's, and they can change on a daily basis depending on what we see. And the opinions in here are all valid, to insinuate others are naive because they don't have the same one as you is a little disrespectful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What did Katie get? Did we see it?

She got a video message during Lewis' task. Seen it on a you tube clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Donkey I get where you are coming from with the spitting thing as I was horrified by it but him asking her to spit in his mouth negated my horror. As for Bear..if you want to be a hard ass then be a hardass and accept how a hardass gets treated. Don't cry when the "nice people" get treated nice..

She got a video message during Lewis' task. Seen it on a you tube clip.

Ah thanks! In addition to the puppies then :)
    I can understand why Bear was annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't watch the Rylan show but if they did speak up for him why wasn't one of them sent in?
    As for the spitting, it was disgusting but I still like Albury. :)

Yeah, like mother and son in a way.
    Sam fox and her mum had the viewers in tears. So why can't Lewis and his mum be the same. Don't really get the point you are making. ?

Sam fox and her mum had the viewers in tears. So why can't Lewis and his mum be the same. Don't really get the point you are making. ?

You were saying they had a bond like it was something that was unexpected! I was just making a joke

• Advertisement

I don't watch the Rylan show but if they did speak up for him why wasn't one of them sent in?
    As for the spitting, it was disgusting but I still like Albury. :)
    No idea why none of his family or his friend were not there. Seems a bit cruel to me actually

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement