Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

deco nate wrote: »
    So why is she crying her eyes out.???

?? ? Where's the tears? ?
    My tv screen in bedroom is only 28 inches. And I can see her crying very clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Going back a bit to Lewis's interview, he said he said to his mum he wanted to find someone like her and she started crying because she said that's all she wanted too.

Is it a bit weird to actively want someone like your mom/your mom wants you to end up someone like her or is it just me? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Going back a bit to Lewis's interview, he said he said to his mum he wanted to find someone like her and she started crying because she said that's all she wanted too.

Is it a bit weird to actively want someone like your mom/your mom wants you to end up someone like her or is it just me? :confused:
    Oedipus!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    bigbrotherauditions.com

Just in case any of ye missed it, someone from this thread needs to apply!!

I nominate Mum of 4 so she gets a holiday and gets to see all of big brother without interuptions from kids and visitors.

Oh wait, there will probably be worse than her kids in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I am entitled to like who I wish. I thought Lewis was great in the task. And was so happy to see his mother. There is obviously a bond there which is great. Why don't you give credit where credit is due. There are a lot worse thar Lewis in the house.

Most people have a good bond with their mother, that doesn't mean he's a lovely person. He's narcissistic, full of himself and extremely boring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    Oedipus!

Well that's complex

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Monife wrote: »
    Most people have a good bond with their mother, that doesn't mean he's a lovely person. He's narcissistic, full of himself and extremely boring.

Yeah, like I'm ridiculously close with my mam, and I'm a weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭bobbyss

A lopsided, unfair and disrespectful interview by Emma. Little real interest and less time (I think) towards James. She is flighty and only interested in silliness a la Lewis.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Feisty audience on BOTS tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

deco nate wrote: »
    So why is she crying her eyes out.???

?? ? Where's the tears? ?
    My tv screen in bedroom is only 28 inches. And I can see her crying very clearly.

Yes I saw that. It looked really genuine. This was not a showmance. This is all real. Some people just don't get it, do they

• Advertisement

What's the problem with a son respecting his mother so much. I think it makes him a real man. Missing him already.

At the end of the third week I'd like to see Frankie or Aubrey win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

bobbyss wrote: »
    A lopsided, unfair and disrespectful interview by Emma. Little real interest and less time (I think) towards James. She is flighty and only interested in silliness a la Lewis.

James didn't feature much in the house, maybe that's why.

I like Nicole Faraday person on the BOTS panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

How da fuq is Sam still in there? It's like watching paint dry. Totally deluded woman and doesn't even come across as being sound ... I liked James. 'Mrs W' so cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Another double eviction, is that next Tuesday?

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    How da fuq is Sam still in there? It's like watching paint dry. Totally deluded woman and doesn't even come across as being sound ... I liked James. 'Mrs W' so cute!

She's not that deluded. She said the GBP would keep her in and the did.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Another double eviction, is that next Tuesday?

I think so. Think Emma said it at the end of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Britain's sweetheart. In the 1980's

She said she is the nations sweetheart. Totally deluded.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Britain's sweetheart. In the 1980's

Lol

Just hope one of the usa " plastics " doesn't win. Hopefully 2 of them will go on Tuesday. Aaaaaaahhh Lewis getting great cheers. Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭ooter

This must be the longest the American housemates have gone without any of them being evicted in the history of CBB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So to get back to my question, simple yes/no

Did you think this whole Bear/ex "girlfriend" drama and his self pity and sadness was real as opposed to an orchestrated scripted event that Bear himself was in on.....

Again, no judgements, just interested how people perceive these shows......

I liked the way he went to bed so upset that he spent the whole night making noises to annoy the others. Poor guy.

Funnily enough, I think it MAY have been fake and scripted!

So question: Real/Not Real

Real

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Did you think this whole Bear/ex "girlfriend" drama and his self pity and sadness was real as opposed to an orchestrated scripted event that Bear himself was in on.....

I liked the way he went to bed so upset that he spent the whole night making noises to annoy the others. Poor guy.

About as real as Chloes funbags

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

Not real.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I hope the last 3 are the Americans....
    Shine bright like a Frankie
    The winner, Aubrey or Renee 2nd or 3rd.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Real

• Advertisement

Just hope one of the usa " plastics " doesn't win. Hopefully 2 of them will go on Tuesday. Aaaaaaahhh Lewis getting great cheers. Brilliant

The audience on BOTS are told to cheer the evictees.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement