Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Are I Mad wrote: »
    Not real.

wow, we are far too sceptical I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

wow, we are far too sceptical I think :D

Not at all they are just lousy actors.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

It's obviously real. It would be huge scandal if it weren't. There is no way both Lily's and Bear's families and friends would all be able to play along to that lie without it coming out in the media.. Such cynics

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Are I Mad

But rumours that Lillie was going to enter the BB house have been going around for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

But rumours that Lillie was going to enter the BB house have been going around for a while now.

Exactly...because of the Chloe scandal, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

So to get back to my question, simple yes/no

Did you think this whole Bear/ex "girlfriend" drama and his self pity and sadness was real as opposed to an orchestrated scripted event that Bear himself was in on.....

Again, no judgements, just interested how people perceive these shows......

I liked the way he went to bed so upset that he spent the whole night making noises to annoy the others. Poor guy.

Funnily enough, I think it MAY have been fake and scripted!

So question: Real/Not Real
    Same management company =Not real

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That's why Lewis is so close to his mum. Didn't realise until now his patents had split up. And she bought him up. That's why he was going on in the house about getting the prize money to buy her a house. What a shame we are only hearing all this now. He wasn't as good a game player as the others. Especially the " plastics " who are seasoned at this stage. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Only because I think the British won't vote for the USA..
    Ricky
    Aubrey
    Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

So to get back to my question, simple yes/no

Did you think this whole Bear/ex "girlfriend" drama and his self pity and sadness was real as opposed to an orchestrated scripted event that Bear himself was in on.....

Again, no judgements, just interested how people perceive these shows......

I liked the way he went to bed so upset that he spent the whole night making noises to annoy the others. Poor guy.

Funnily enough, I think it MAY have been fake and scripted!

So question: Real/Not Real

Fake of course, why would she go in there? she was with him 2 and a half months, if she's on one of those reality TV shows she's looking to promote the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

That's why Lewis is so close to his mum. Didn't realise until now his patents had split up. And she bought him up. That's why he was going on in the house about getting the prize money to buy her a house. What a shame we are only hearing all this now. He wasn't as good a game player as the others. Especially the " plastics " who are seasoned at this stage. Pity.

He said it in the house 3 or 4 times that he was on the show to buy a house for his mam. Hence the reason he started a showmance so he'll get magazine deal when he leaves. Hello and OK! are probably on to his and Marnie's agent offering a five figure sum.

• Advertisement

He said it in the house 3 or 4 times that he was on the show to buy a house for his mam. Hence the reason he started a showmance so he'll get magazine deal when he leaves. Hello and OK! are probably on to his and Marnie's agent offering a five figure sum.
    Ah. That would be brilliant. Hope it's true.

Do people still buy those magazine? OK, Hello?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

The dirty look that Lewis just threw Rylan there.

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    Real
    skipper_G wrote: »
    Real
    It's obviously real. It would be huge scandal if it weren't. There is no way both Lily's and Bear's families and friends would all be able to play along to that lie without it coming out in the media.. Such cynics

I respect your opinion ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Do people still buy those magazine? OK, Hello?

They must do. Remember the other CBB showmance of Steph & Jeremy, they were in it. Steph even posted her first pregnancy photos in one of those magazines.

eviltwin wrote: »
    About as real as Chloes funbags
    Not real.
    Not at all they are just lousy actors.:D
    deco nate wrote: »
    Same management company =Not real
    Fake of course, why would she go in there? she was with him 2 and a half months, if she's on one of those reality TV shows she's looking to promote the show.

I respect your intelligence :D

:confused: But it's all fake. Him and Marine are a set up. They have the same agent. He not the nice guy you think he is.

Real
    skipper_G wrote: »
    Real

Rylan clip. Omg. Fair play to bear telling the people who put up Lewis to f.....off. poor marnie still crying as well. Go bear . For saying it how it is.BEAR TO WIN.

Rylan clip. Omg. Fair play to bear telling the people who put up Lewis to f.....off. poor marnie still crying as well. Go bear . For saying it how it is.BEAR TO WIN.

They were comforting Marnie who they didn't nominate. She was upset but yet again Bear has to ****stir. It wasn't about Lewis, it was about Marnie. They have empathy for her. Nothing to do with Lewis

• Advertisement

:confused: But it's all fake. Him and Marine are a set up. They have the same agent. He not the nice guy you think he is.
    He's a million times better than the 3 plastics.

wyrn wrote: »

They were comforting Marnie who they didn't nominate. She was upset but yet again Bear has to ****stir. It wasn't about Lewis, it was about Marnie. They have empathy for her. Nothing to do with Lewis
    We obviously were watching different programmes. Sorry

They must do. Remember the other CBB showmance of Steph & Jeremy, they were in it. Steph even posted her first pregnancy photos in one of those magazines.

But all that gossip can be got online.... Unless they want to have the pictures to cut out and plaster on their walls, do people still do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

OK, I am now officially on team USA.... Go USA... USA, USA, USA, USA!

Rylan said its 4 months to the next CBB but that would mean it starting the week before Christmas. More likely 5 months to the start date.

He's a million times better than the 3 plastics.

When you call the Americans plastic what do you mean by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Bear is all about Bear! Can't accept that anything might not be about him:mad:

But all that gossip can be got online.... Unless they want to have the pictures to cut out and plaster on their walls, do people still do that?

No idea. Waste of money. The reason why I used Steph as an example (other than Marnie is her double) is that people asked Steph on Twitter to post a pic when she announced she was pregnant. She refused and held out for an exclusive in OK magazine I think.

Why do I get the feeling you're being disrespectful?

• Advertisement

Yeah they do. That's why sam took her nomination ones I would say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement