Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Sadly chloe had gone past plastic. More rubber at this stage. Which is very sad considering her age. Re frankie. Sadly can't comment as I don't want to get any warnings. And I am not a two faced person. Only a week to go . And I really enjoy the thread.

Say what you think about the HMs Donkey, we may not agree with your choice and I don't see why you'd get a warning for your opinions ... :)
    Neither do I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

skipper_G wrote: »
    Britain's sweetheart. In the 1980's

Britain's teenage boy w*nk material .......... in the 80's.

deco nate wrote: »
    Same management company =Not real

Same management company = same management company ......... that's it.

So what day is katie s granny going in ??

I'm sure they asked her but she was probably too busy taking it in the ......... she was probably just to shy to go on TV. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

MadDog76 wrote: »
    You remind me of one of those UFO nuts pointing at the sky shouting "LOOK!! ALIENS!!!" .......... nah mate, that's just a plane. :D

What is your obsession with UFOs and Bigfoot??

Call me a nut if you want for me calling what is public knowledge about how these shows work but If you honestly buy into these scripted reality shows and false fame gungry personas I'd also put forward the rebuttal that you are just as bad as those guys who believe in aliens and Bigfoot.

Believe what you want though, I aw aware people do buy into this scene and thats why there are these shows on prime time tv .So its not as if you or others on this thread are the only one. They all know eachother from the scene, share management companies and live off these shows, tabloid interviews and nightclub appearances by staying "relevant"
    These professional relationships are par and par for the course on the scene and are played out like a soap opera in the media for no other reason than to enable the protagonists to stay relevant. They pass one another around like a party game!

However I am calling bullsh1t on everything about him, Marnie and Lewis! Maybe I am wrong, but in my humble opinion, I dont think I am.:D

Its your perogative to disagree with me though! So lets leave it there!

But sure maybe I am wrong about all this and maybe Bigfoot does indeed exist and we will see him in January in BB!

• Advertisement

He's the Saira of this thread Skipper ......... let him ramble on for the laugh, his theories are irrelevant in any case.

Why do you keep responding then!! There is a block button! target the post, not the poster!

What is your obsession with UFOs and Bigfoot??

Call me a nut if you want for me calling what is public knowledge about how these shows work but If you honestly buy into these scripted reality shows and false fame gungry personas I'd also put forward the rebuttal that you are just as bad as those guys who believe in aliens and Bigfoot.

Believe what you want though, I aw aware people do buy into this scene and thats why there are these shows on prime time tv .So its not as if you or others on this thread are the only one. They all know eachother from the scene, share management companies and live off these shows, tabloid interviews and nightclub appearances by staying "relevant"
    These professional relationships are par and par for the course on the scene and are played out like a soap opera in the media for no other reason than to enable the protagonists to stay relevant. They pass one another around like a party game!

However I am calling bullsh1t on everything about him, Marnie and Lewis! Maybe I am wrong, but in my humble opinion, I dont think I am.:D

Its your perogative to disagree with me though! So lets leave it there!

But sure maybe I am wrong about all this and maybe Bigfoot does indeed exist and we will see him in January in BB!

Yep, you're wrong .......... I do (kinda) respect your opinion though, just not your intelligence. :)

Why do you keep responding then!! There is a block button! target the post, not the poster!

It's your posts, not you personally, I'm responding to .......... I actually like your posts on here, they're good craic. :)

It's your posts, not you personally, I'm responding to .......... I actually like your posts on here, they're good craic. :)

honest question, no smart comments. And don't disagree for the sake of disagreeing, which goes on with a lot of these posts.
    Do you honestly not believe anything I said about the scripted reality scene?

Even anything............

Or is everything about these guys, their "relationships" and the shows they are in real?

If the answer is I believe it all is real, lets leave it there!

honest question, no smart comments. And don't disagree for the sake of disagreeing, which goes on with a lot of these posts.
    Do you honestly not believe anything I said about the scripted reality scene?

Even anything............

Or is everything about these guys, their "relationships" and the shows they are in real?

If the answer is I believe it all is real, lets leave it there!

I don't believe that Lewis & Marnie and Bear & Chloe were pulled aside before going into the BB House and told "You two, get it on in the House."

I don't believe Aubrey was told "Ok, you spit into Bear's food whilst in the House."

I don't believe Biggins was told to "make some crazy career-damaging comments so we can kick you out of the House."

I do believe that HM's (both CBB and regular BB) are carefully selected in the hopes that their personalities will clash resulting in great TV/entertainment for us, the viewers .......... I believe the HM's are well researched so that, if and when needed, the Producers can spice things up and send in ex's, social media messages, frenemies etc.
    They might of had Paulie D on stand-by to go in if Aubrey decided to get frisky with one of the male HM's ......... she didn't, so that (hypothetical) plan would be scrapped.
    There's probably dozens of "what if" plans in the works depending on how the relationships organically develop in the House.

Your theories really only exist in your own head, which is fine, but you seem to think that your theories/opinions are actual facts and you have the audacity to question the intelligence of any Poster who doesn't whole-heartedly agree with you ........ you really expect long-term BB viewers and long-term BB thread Posters to take you seriously with that attitude? :confused:

Also, some seem to make big deal over the fact that some HM's may know (or even just met a couple of times socially) eachother before going into the House when it's really a non-issue ........ they're not a sequestered Jury, they're real people with real lives who may have bumped into eachother in the real world ........ especially in the case of celebrity HM's.

Post your opinions, by all means, but show genuine respect for other Posters opinions on this thread if you expect some respect to be sent your way.

We'll leave it there, shall we? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

MadDog thank you for the above post. I echo those sentiments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I think most of you would enjoy this show
    http://www.tv.com/shows/unreal/
    All about the goings on of the producers of a 'reality' show similar to the Bachelor (fiction but twisted as hell.)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Witchie wrote: »
    I nominate Mum of 4 so she gets a holiday and gets to see all of big brother without interuptions from kids and visitors.

Oh wait, there will probably be worse than her kids in there.

:eek::eek::eek:

Elderly abuse that would be , sending me in there !!!

I'd kill them all then come back and make you all suffer for sending me in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Lips.ok. not her complete face. And posterior. ?

Well she's younger than Renee so has plenty more time to catch up. And with so much lip filler (definitely not on her first round) at this age, I reckon it's a sign of plenty more procedures to come .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

You'd think someone had died the way they carry on after someone gets evicted :rolleyes:

Marnie-Bear-MAIN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,276 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She might be too busy servicing Wayne Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You are obsessed with Katie's grandmother

wyrn wrote: »
    You are obsessed with Katie's grandmother
    Hardly. It's just I find her a Milliontimes more interesting than katie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

Re the bear Lexie thing his family have come out this morning in the papers saying he was trying to break up with her before he went in that it wasn't that serious that she's fame hungry etc etc
    While I don't doubt she's fame hungry I do think it's hilarious that their contradicting their own brother/son
    Bear was taking about how he thought she was the one in the house and how much he loved her and how she was perfect blaaa blaaa
    Their trying to spin it now to make her look bad so he doesn't look like the simpleton/cheat he is.

Re the bear Lexie thing his family have come out this morning in the papers saying he was trying to break up with her before he went in that it wasn't that serious that she's fame hungry etc etc
    While I don't doubt she's fame hungry I do think it's hilarious that their contradicting their own brother/son
    Bear was taking about how he thought she was the one in the house and how much he loved her and how she was perfect blaaa blaaa
    Their trying to spin it now to make her look bad so he doesn't look like the simpleton/cheat he is.
    Maybe they are annoyed that when all housemates received letters or video clips or visits from pets or family members. That their son didn't. He just saw a girl he went out with for a couple of months. Not far off cbb bullying in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Maybe they are annoyed that when all housemates received letters or video clips or visits from pets or family members. That their son didn't. He just saw a girl he went out with for a couple of months. Not far off cbb bullying in my opinion.
    If Bear hadn't cheated with Chloe, then his surprise would have been lovely. It was his own doing. His actions had consequences.

If Bear hadn't cheated with Chloe, then his surprise would have been lovely. It was his own doing. His actions had consequences.
    He was only with the other girl for a couple of months. As I said it was unkind and verging on bullying the way cbb did that to him. I don't blame his family fir sticking up for their son.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Lewis is such a donk. He is like a 15 year old school boy. How can his mother be proud of him and she of Marnie as well when both have been prancing around semi naked and exposing themselves? Marnie exposing herself at every opportunity.

How long will we give them after they leave? 3 months?

First of course they have got to do the business-I mean OK, Hello etc of course. Not that kind of business as that has already been done. Photo deals and so on- Lewis and Marnie to the beach in St Tropez etc. Yawn.

He was only with the other girl for a couple of months. As I said it was unkind and verging on bullying the way cbb did that to him. I don't blame his family fir sticking up for their son.
    I can't get my head around that you feel sorry for Bear and not for Lexi. Sure she's a reality star but that doesn't mean she has to be humiliated by her now ex-boyfriend on tv. So what if they've only been going out a few months, she still deserved respect. He didn't even say sorry.

I don't blame his family for sticking up for him. Family is supposed to support you through thick and thin. That said, I know my family would take a very dim view over me treating someone like that. They'd be horrified if I carried on the way Bear carries on in the house. Bear's dad seems delighted with Chloe from those photos - can't imagine why :rolleyes: I bet Bear's parents never held him accountable for anything. I bet he was a nightmare in school and his parents stood up for him rather than the teacher.

I can't get my head around that you feel sorry for Bear and not for Lexi. Sure she's a reality star but that doesn't mean she has to be humiliated by her now ex-boyfriend on tv. So what if they've only been going out a few months, she still deserved respect. He didn't even say sorry.

I don't blame his family for sticking up for him. Family is supposed to support you through thick and thin. That said, I know my family would take a very dim view over me treating someone like that. They'd be horrified if I carried on the way Bear carries on in the house. Bear's dad seems delighted with Chloe from those photos - can't imagine why :rolleyes: I bet Bear's parents never held him accountable for anything. I bet he was a nightmare in school and his parents stood up for him rather than the teacher.
    Thats your opinion which I respect. As I said in a previous post. I love bear in cbb. In real life I would not cross the street to converse with him. If you look at this tread you will see the majority of comments are about Bear. So he is doing something right for cbb. He is tv gold. I think he is very open and not devious like others in there. ..........don't all parents stick up for their children anyway against teachers. Especially in this country ???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

He was only with the other girl for a couple of months.

That doesn't justify him cheating on her. It must have been horrible for Lillie to be so publicly humiliated whether she is on reality tv or not. And then for Bear to try and justify his action and try to lay the blame on Lillie added to that humiliation.

I know you hero worship Bear and his actions on CBB but to blindly defend some of his undefendable actions is ridiculous.

That doesn't justify him cheating on her. It must have been horrible for Lillie to be so publicly humiliated whether she is on reality tv or not. And then for Bear to try and justify his action and try to lay the blame on Lillie added to that humiliation.

I know you hero worship Bear and his actions on CBB but to blindly defend some of his undefendable actions is ridiculous.
    Well someone has to. With the exception of 3 other posters everyone on this thread hates him. Sorta of funny how he is still on the house really.

Well someone has to.

So you condone cheating? You think he was right to justify his actions by saying "I saved her some pain by cheating on her now then some time in the future".

Would you like your daughter/sister/female friend to be treated like that?

Well someone has to.

So you condone cheating? You think he was right to justify his actions by saying "I saved her some pain by cheating on her now then some time in the future".

Would you like your daughter/sister/female friend to be treated like that?
    I am not talking about daughter /sister/female friend. I am talking about a random guy on a reality show that I find entertaining. Someone hopefully I never meet in real life as I have f---all in common with. He is the core behind this year's cbb for me. And considering he is still a house mate he is also popular with the voting public in uk.

• Advertisement

A person can be entertaining but you (people generally not you individually) can still find their actions deplorable. For example I like Aubrey (think she is the most astute person in there) but I would never condone her spitting in someone's food.

You are justifying Bears actions and thereby condoning cheating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement