Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Health Care

Options
  • 01-12-2015 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi everyone
    I am just wondering does anyone know what masters degrees can I do wit a Bsc. Hons in Health Care Studies ? Just curious for next year is all. Would love to broaden my level of knowledge etc.
    Thanks in advance for reading this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

There are loads of Mastees programmes out there with fairly lose entry requirements. As long as you've the money a 3rd level institute will take it off you.
    You'll have to narrow down the field, part time or full time, online or attendance, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 27 squashman

OK thanks Dingle_berry. Am I'd like to do it part time. But I don't know wat particular area of health I want to do it in cause I don't know wats out there.
    But maybe something in mental health. Like if I knew wat post grads are available that question be a lot easier to answer yano.
    I'd also like to know do you need a masters to do a phD ?

Advertisement