Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine/Physio/Pharmacy

Options
  • 01-12-2015 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

I will be applying for courses within these areas next Sept. Apart from sitting the relevant exams and having experience within these areas, is there any additional courses that may help my chances of being accepted? I was hoping there would be a FETAC course or something equivalent that I could start in Jan?

Best,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I'm a pharmacist. Not sure on the fetac courses as such but anything that brushes up your chemistry would be good as there is a huge amount of organic chemistry in pharmacy so you need to be comfortable with leaving cert/a level standard chemistry if possible. If you plan to do medicine with a pre-med year this is probably less relevant. Good luck with your applications.

Advertisement