Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP games for a 6yo?

• 01-12-2015 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a spare PSP Street that I'm thinking of giving to my nephew for Xmas this year, but I'm wondering is there any particular games suitable for his age group that I could pick up cheap so he has a little collection.

He loves Mario and has a Wii, buts all Mario Mario Mario with him lol. So any platformers etc you guys could recommend I get for him?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Locoroco and its sequel are wonderful.
    There's an edition of Katamari Damacy on the PSP as well.
    Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter both have spinoffs on the PSP too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Locoroco and its sequel are wonderful.
    There's an edition of Katamari Damacy on the PSP as well.
    Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter both have spinoffs on the PSP too.

Cheers man, yeah I was thinking Daxter and a lego game too. Don't want to get him something that he'll get to a difficult bit and give up lol ya know yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

There's a Ben 10 game for the psp too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Cheers man, yeah I was thinking Daxter and a lego game too. Don't want to get him something that he'll get to a difficult bit and give up lol ya know yourself.

I can't recommend Locoroco highly enough, it's beautiful and easy to play, and there's plenty to go back and find as you get better at it.
    CEX have a great range of titles for the PSP still, take a look at the one closest to you for their stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Any of the Lego games. Always a big hit with the kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭Doge

Did you get him the pink POOSPÉ or the black POOSPÉ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Patapon! Great rhythm game with simple controls.

Advertisement