Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Boutique In Brown Thomas

• 01-12-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the nespresso boutique in Brown Thomas is opening, the board just says "December" but nothing else.

Just wondering because i need to order coffee but will hold off ordering it online if someone can tell me the actual opening date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dracula!

It's opening either or Friday or Saturday this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Dracula! wrote: »
    It's opening either or Friday or Saturday this week.

Thanks, I'll hold off ordering online so and get what i need in store this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I was in BT last Friday and was told it was opening on the 4th of December - which is this coming Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

I was in BT last Friday and was told it was opening on the 4th of December - which is this coming Friday.

Must have a venture in to see if they have any opening deals. It's great that they're opening here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Heads up, Nespresso machine down to €66 in Debenhams if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement

Jofspring wrote: »
    Heads up, Nespresso machine down to €66 in Debenhams if anyone is interested.

What type?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

davo2001 wrote: »
    What type?

Inissia on made by Krups I think. The one that is usually between €110-€150 depending where you go. Grand for people that want to get into using the machine and take it from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Craigels

I was on the phone to them and they hope to be opening in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭pebbletroy

nespresso limerick is officially open according to their twitter page.:D

We’re thrilled to announce that our newest #Nespresso boutique is now open @BrownThomas Limerick!
    Embedded image permalink

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Wizard!

Does anybody know if they are opening on other Brown Thomas stores?

• Advertisement

Wizard! wrote: »

Maybe ask in the Galway forum if that's the one you are asking about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Its coffee right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Wizard! wrote: »

The only other store that doesn't have one is Galway which as far as I remember doesn't have a homewares department so I wouldn't think they would be opening one soon.

I was told when I was in there during the week that it would be opening this weekend which is great. They have really invested in the store from what I've seen I haven't been in since the beauty hall was done up and it really does look great and its good to see high end retailers investing in the city rather than Euro Stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I know that Brown Thomas don't do anything for the sake of philanthropy but they have done more than anyone for the city in recent years, the new beauty hall is a pleasure to stroll through (as a male;)) and I've noticed some great new brands (although out of my price range the Burberry Brit stuff is fabulous) downstairs.

Now I have a great little De Longhi coffee (espresso)machine but the pressure has been falling away a little recently, can you get Nespresso machines that do a double shot, as in can you put in two of those capsules at once??

Advertisement