Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gyms?

• 01-12-2015 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi All,

I'll be coming back to Limerick for Christmas and wanted to try and keep up with my gym workouts if possible. As I know I'll be eating a lot of crap over the holiday season I want to try and limit the damage as much as possible!

I know I can go into UL and use their gym and just pay as I go along but does anyone know of anymore? I think the one in Grove Island use to do this too but I'd prefer to try and stick to West Limerick if I could.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

The Bodybuilding in Raheen is pay as you go

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Is that for classes or general use of the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭VikingG

you can PAYG at UL gym as well.... 7 euros I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 frutierutie

Just looking for a gym that I can workout myself - not interested in classes or anything like that.

I never knew about that Bodybuilding place in Raheen so might check out their website now and see what it's like.

Hi All,

I'll be coming back to Limerick for Christmas and wanted to try and keep up with my gym workouts if possible. As I know I'll be eating a lot of crap over the holiday season I want to try and limit the damage as much as possible!

I know I can go into UL and use their gym and just pay as I go along but does anyone know of anymore? I think the one in Grove Island use to do this too but I'd prefer to try and stick to West Limerick if I could.

Thanks in advance!

Coral leisure in askeaton has a PAYG option

• Advertisement
Advertisement