Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for stating a fact

Options
  • 01-12-2015 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

My comment:

Well, him being a feminist I can only surmise that he is presuming his own guilt?

According to feminists, no women makes a false rape accusation. They also believe that the onus is on the accused to clear their own name, not the accuser to provide evidence. Ergo, guilty until proven innocent.

Even a lazy Google can show that this philosophy is real in feminist circles. I have absolutely no doubt that the mods will circle the wagons and make sniping remarks. That's mainly the reason I frequent this forum!

Just wanted to point out the stupidity of the ban.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

So, the mod in question has assured me that the cmods agree that I was clearly trolling.

Circle them wagons good and tight.

Edit: He/she meant "co mods".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

As you do not want to dispute the ban you received for continual trolling after being warned to stop, this DRP can be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Close away. If that constitutes trolling, you may as well ban everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement