Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foldable food takeaway boxes

Options
  • 01-12-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some cardboard or plastic foldable takeaway containers.
    Something to packup left overs and cake after a party for guests to take away.

Needs to be flatpacked and foldable as i will be flying with them and dont have the space for anything else.

Any idea where i can get these in london asap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

You could try this place - they're based in Bromley.
    Dunno how reasonable their prices are, though. I'd say it's the kind of thing you'd pick up in random pound shops, but if you're on a time limit, you can't really afford to wait for them to show up there.
    Alternatively, if you're looking for something slightly closer to home, try here or here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

How so Joe wrote: »
    You could try this place - they're based in Bromley.
    Dunno how reasonable their prices are, though. I'd say it's the kind of thing you'd pick up in random pound shops, but if you're on a time limit, you can't really afford to wait for them to show up there.
    Alternatively, if you're looking for something slightly closer to home, try here or here

Perfect thanks.

Advertisement