Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergun

Options
  • 01-12-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Supergun - starter kit
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: Depends on the item.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/Paypal

I don't have room for an authentic arcade cabinet ... so, Plan B is a supergun.

That way I can dip my toe in the arcadey water, without mrs trout freaking out over the sudden appearance of an authentic arcade cabinet.

Happy to collect anywhere in greater Dublin area ... may travel further for the right machine + boards.

My main interest is in old-skool games ... Bubble Bobble, Black Tiger, Double Dragon, Sunset Riders, Shinobi, Tekken, R-Type ... that kinda thing.

The monitor I have in mind for this can be mounted horizontal or vertical.

I know I could go onto fleabay and take my chances ... but I'd rather deal with upstanding boardsies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

I've a couple of different ones for sale. One is €50 and the other is €90 + postage.

Have detailed thread here about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

That was quick!

I like the Red one ... and I'll offer the asking price €114 for the job lot

€90 Supergun + ATX adapter + 1 controller cable
    €12 Controller cable
    €12 Kickharness

I have a bunch of ATX power supplies ... I'm guessing 200 W would be plenty.

What would postage to Dublin 5 be (roughly)?

Finally ... would you have any PCB game/s to throw in ... I've not got any games, so I would have no way of testing it.

I'll chip in a bit more cash for a half-decent game :)

Grand, although you probably don't need a kickharness, at least not just yet :) Ya 200 Watt is plenty for most boards.
    Although when you start collecting other boards (and you will :) ) you might need a Jamma PSU for the -5V supply and the adjustable 5V.

As for pcbs, I got a few I could get rid of alright. I have a Soul Caliber, Tekken 3, might have Tekken as well. Will have to take a look later on and see whats working :)

As for pcbs, I got a few I could get rid of alright. I have a Soul Caliber, Tekken 3, might have Tekken as well

Soul Calibur & Tekken :eek:

If they work ... I'll take all 3 ... name yer price

I think we should settle on just the supergun in this thread and I'll open a new sales thread for the Jamma boards I have.

Otherwise this one could get messy and mod unfriendly :)

• Advertisement

Right so ... my offer of 114 (asking) stands

The kickharness will encourage me to build this into a cab of some sort

*kof* *kof*

*ahem*

*kof* *kof*

King Of Fighters ? Never rated it myself :)

Sorry been up to me eyes in other stuff all week, will dig out the pcbs this evening !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement