Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket to ride USA??

Options
  • 01-12-2015 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Guys,

Looking to get ticket to ride as a present and some avid players suggested the American version might be best and easier as the youngest playing is 8 but I am having no luck sourcing it. I have checked out the local board game shops but they only have the european version. Amazon won't deliver it to Ireland. Anyone know where I might get it or should I just go for the other one? Cheers...

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Guys,

Looking to get ticket to ride as a present and some avid players suggested the American version might be best and easier as the youngest playing is 8 but I am having no luck sourcing it. I have checked out the local board game shops but they only have the european version. Amazon won't deliver it to Ireland. Anyone know where I might get it or should I just go for the other one? Cheers...

K

You could always use parcel motel.
    Had a look at some other sites and they have it in stock but postage is a killer, amazon price with parcel motel is the cheapest I could find. You could always use Flubit to save another few pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kazmcdonald

richie.c wrote: »
    You could always use parcel motel.
    Had a look at some other sites and they have it in stock but postage is a killer, amazon price with parcel motel is the cheapest I could find. You could always use Flubit to save another few pounds.

Thanks, one of the games shops are going to see about getting it in so I'll try if not. Really I'm just making an excuse to pop into the shop and see what I can pick up for myself! :)

Advertisement