Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer into year 2

Options
  • 01-12-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I've applied to transfer into Arts for the second half of this year. I'm currently in year 2 of a law with program in UCD and I'm wondering if I have any chance of getting into stage 2 of arts after xmas, as I have already passed seven stage one arts modules which i did in first year (as part of my law program and as electives) and provided i pass my exams next week i will have passed 9 arts modules by next semester.
    In addition I have passed 4 law modules and will be doing 5 exams next week.
    So in total I will have 9 arts modules and 9 law modules under my belt.

I've submitted my transfer application so I'm waiting for a response but do I have a chance of getting into year two of arts rather than having to do year 1 again?

Advertisement