Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open latest e-statement?

Options
  • 01-12-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I can't open the latest e-statement from my account in 365 online of which I received text notification on 1/12/2015. All I'm getting is a message stating that "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later." Previous e-statements are opening into PDF documents as normal. 
    Rang the helpline and they said the problem has been fixed but nothing has changed. 
    Have tried multiple browsers and disabling ad-block nothing is making any difference. 
    Currently using Windows 10 Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. 

Can you investigate? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

galway365 wrote: »
    I can't open the latest e-statement from my account in 365 online of which I received text notification on 1/12/2015. All I'm getting is a message stating that "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later." Previous e-statements are opening into PDF documents as normal. 
    Rang the helpline and they said the problem has been fixed but nothing has changed. 
    Have tried multiple browsers and disabling ad-block nothing is making any difference. 

Hi Galway365,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty accessing your latest eStatement. 

We'll have our Online Team look into this and will get back to you as soon as we have an update. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

It happens all the time.

They send the message at the start of the publishing  process but the documents take a certain time, measured in days not hours, to be produced and made available on the web server.

Why they don't  wait till they are available  before sending message beats me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

galway365 wrote: »

Hi galway365,

If you would like to check your 365 Online now, you should have access to your eStatements. Please let us know if you are still experiencing difficulty in opening these. 

Many Thanks,

Evie 

Advertisement