Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year's Eve in Kerry 2015?

Options
  • 01-12-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Myself and my lil fam (my partner and toddler) will be heading to Killarney for a little post Christmas break on the 28th Dec. We love Kerry so wanted to break it up a bit so we were thinking of spending the first 3 nights in Killarney then 2/3 nights in kinsale or dingle. One of those nights will obviously be New Year's Eve so I'm wondering if anyone knows the best family friendly place in Kerry for New Years? We obviously can't go out to pubs etc as we have our toddler but thought if any hotels were doing something we could leave her asleep in the room and bring the monitor down to the bar perhaps?...
    I heard dingle celebrate New Years with fireworks in the town etc but can only find info on that from 2011 so not sure if that still happens??
    Any info or suggestions welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi all,
    Myself and my lil fam (my partner and toddler) will be heading to Killarney for a little post Christmas break on the 28th Dec. We love Kerry so wanted to break it up a bit so we were thinking of spending the first 3 nights in Killarney then 2/3 nights in kinsale or dingle. One of those nights will obviously be New Year's Eve so I'm wondering if anyone knows the best family friendly place in Kerry for New Years? We obviously can't go out to pubs etc as we have our toddler but thought if any hotels were doing something we could leave her asleep in the room and bring the monitor down to the bar perhaps?...
    I heard dingle celebrate New Years with fireworks in the town etc but can only find info on that from 2011 so not sure if that still happens??
    Any info or suggestions welcome!!

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Already posted in Kerry forum - closing this thread MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement