Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker Hall

• 01-12-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Just wondering if Victoria snooker hall in Limerick is still open and if not are there any other snooker tables around? Looking for full size tables as opposed to those in leisure world beside the Gaelic grounds?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

enaeknala1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if Victoria snooker hall in Limerick is still open and if not are there any other snooker tables around? Looking for full size tables as opposed to those in leisure world beside the Gaelic grounds?

Thanks for your help

Its closed, but there now moved to a better area near the post office beside Ladbrokes on 8 lower cecil street. "Century Club" they are and its tge same lads that ran the vic afaik, they have a room full of 4 full size tables and another floor up its all pool tables. Grand spot, nice lads.

They are on Facebook to "Century Club St Michael's hall" add them as a friend and you'll see their setup.

They do regular tournaments now and again too.

Hope that helps, its tucked away on Cecil street as I only discovered it recently for snooker, but they have a sign, and its beside the Ladbrokes as I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭enaeknala1

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Its closed, but there now moved to a better area near the post office beside Ladbrokes on 8 lower cecil street. "Century Club" they are and its tge same lads that ran the vic afaik, they have a room full of 4 full size tables and another floor up its all pool tables. Grand spot, nice lads.

They are on Facebook to "Century Club St Michael's hall" add them as a friend and you'll see their setup.

They do regular tournaments now and again too.

Hope that helps, its tucked away on Cecil street as I only discovered it recently for snooker, but they have a sign, and its beside the Ladbrokes as I said.

Excellent visited the other day.

Thanks for your help

Advertisement