Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2x 8bitdo Bluetooth SFC30 Controllers

Options
  • 01-12-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 2x 8bitdo Bluetooth SFC30 Controllers
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: 30 each
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash
    1.jpg

Selling two BNIB 8bitdo SFC30 controllers direct from Asia. These are supported by the Retron 5 (and far better than the original controllers) and will be shortly supported by the SNES/SFC itself. You can see a video of the upcoming dongle here:

Selling as I will be selling my Retron 5 shortly after getting it (as I'm leaving the country, and should have it listed here soon).

Any questions, just ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll take one of those off your hands for asking, so long as you're somewhere that I can get to! Where you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Star Lord wrote: »
    I'll take one of those off your hands for asking, so long as you're somewhere that I can get to! Where you based?

Hey!

I'm in Dublin 1, City Center!

Might be able to meet you there at the weekend, or have my fiancée meet you?

Might be able to meet you there at the weekend, or have my fiancée meet you?

Fine by me, I should be around this weekend (albeit, only for the afternoon on Saturday, but we can work something out). I accept your offer anyway!

PM sent to organise meeting up! :)

• Advertisement

One sold to Star Lord! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭MalvinMcPot

I'll take one if its left. how much for the retron?

I'll take one if its left. how much for the retron?

I have one left, are you in Dublin?

The Retron is gone unfortunately!

Still available.

Forgot to mention, love this, even down to the way it's really nicely packaged!

• Advertisement

Forgot to mention, love this, even down to the way it's really nicely packaged!

Yeah, they're fantastic. I have a third SFC30 and NES30 one I'm holding on to. I'm looking forward to the wireless dongles they're releasing for the original consoles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

20 offered on the controller

Steve X2 wrote: »
    20 offered on the controller

Accepted, and PMed! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement