Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brimstone Restaurant.

• 01-12-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    We have our company christmas party in Brimstone this year.
    Someone made a comment that they have a very poor drinks menu there.
    Is this true? On the website they have wine menus, specialty wine menus and cocktails. I presume they have a full bar?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

When I was last in there they had a few beers to choose from, Cocktails and wine. I'd imagine it would surely cater for most, unless you are extremely picky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Jofspring wrote: »
    When I was last in there they had a few beers to choose from, Cocktails and wine. I'd imagine it would surely cater for most, unless you are extremely picky.

Do you recall was there beer on draught or just bottles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

killwill wrote: »
    Do you recall was there beer on draught or just bottles?

Ya beer on Draught. Pretty sure it was Peroni, might have had Heineken too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Jofspring wrote: »
    Ya beer on Draught. Pretty sure it was Peroni, might have had Heineken too.

Cool. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

killwill wrote: »
    Cool. Thanks for that.

I got married in Brimstone. As in, wedding, meal, dancing, the lot! We recently had a party with 25 lads fed and watered there too.

They have a bar downstairs and one upstairs. My lot, a good mix of 30 something's had no complaints about the selection at the wedding. The cocktail reception went down a storm too. They do hens, parties and a cocktail mixing class, so plenty of choices there. Good wine menu too.

I myself have had HopHouse13, peroni, Heineken on tap in recent visits. Pint and a steak is 18 euro (on Tuesday's) and to die for, FYI.

I have nothing but nice things to say about the management and staff there. All very nice - as is the food.

Enjoy your party!

• Advertisement
Advertisement