Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efficient app for tabled content

• 01-12-2015 7:33pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm looking for an app where I can mostly create tabled content with 1000's of rows of information, it is important that it's presented nicely and will have additional information above the table (seperated from the tabled content). Currently using onenote, and while it does what I need and even allows me to send a pdf copy when required it absolutely grinds my iPhone 6 to a halt, hell it grinds my mbp to a halt so it's not ideal

Anyone have suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Excel or word for iPhone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Or Apple's own Numbers is pretty nice.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Jeez I forgot about numbers, I'm not au fait with excel like programmes but it looks like a goer, will check it out thoroughly at the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think MS Excel for iphone is free, or it was when I got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

biko wrote: »
    I think MS Excel for iphone is free, or it was when I got it.

Needs 365 sub for iPad

• Advertisement
Advertisement