Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi Hub Log-in and Password details

Options
  • 01-12-2015 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Changed my mobile recently, cant remember these, anywhere I can find them?
    Thanks...........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

BowWow wrote: »
    Hi,
    Changed my mobile recently, cant remember these, anywhere I can find them?
    Thanks...........
    Hi BowWow

Wifi hub support can be contacted on 1890564002 - you may need to know your username though.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭swoofer

look at back of router.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

swoofer wrote: »
    look at back of router.
    Thanks, but that is the password for the "house" wifi.  What I'm interested in is the Hotspots provided by Eir in places like AIB and Advance Tyres.  Used to have an app for it on my mobile, but cant find it now. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

BowWow wrote: »
    swoofer wrote: »
    look at back of router.
    Thanks, but that is the password for the "house" wifi.  What I'm interested in is the Hotspots provided by Eir in places like AIB and Advance Tyres.  Used to have an app for it on my mobile, but cant find it now. 
    Hi BowWow

I've just found out that It's no longer available for new sign ups - If you have a new phone you won't be able to download the app as it's been taken down.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement