Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Market 2015

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's kinda sad that the thread set up to have some chat about lovely market treats turned into another "but the evil people are killing the grass Joe!"

I'll keep it open but the spirit of the thread is ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

if people want the market let them have it.
    but funds should be there to replace it with sod when they leave and have it done in February the latest. costly solution but everyone is happy.

otherwise the the market can find another location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

This thread is making me wish they'd just pave over the entire square and be done with it, and I don't like that feeling. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Links234 wrote: »
    This thread is making me wish they'd just pave over the entire square and be done with it, and I don't like that feeling. :o

You're not from Galway are you? They already have done compared to what I grew up with.
    Climbing on/stuffing Tayto bags bags into the cannons and rolling down the hill were part of our initiation to town.
    Feckin weather was better then too!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Yeah, bring back the railings! And the Ratlesnaks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement