Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas trees

Options
  • 01-12-2015 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Where in Kilkenny can I buy a real Christmas tree?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Flower power beside maxol on the old Dublin road. Seen people getting one today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

TC Cleere at Springfields on the Freshford Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KKvLS

The place in Jenkinstown Park by the deers do great quality trees at a very decent price.! Have them open for you to look at as well and then the guy there will wrap it up to fit in your car! Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marie_0

The place at Jenkinstown woods is great, I've always bought my tree from this man. They've an excellent selection of trees with many on display and when you choose your tree the wrap it in netting which is great when taking it home in a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Thanks guys.

I ended up buying one from the garden centre on the Callan Road. They have a great selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

wrmwit wrote: »
    Thanks guys.

I ended up buying one from the garden centre on the Callan Road. They have a great selection.

Was in there yesterday and thought trees were poor. I went to Woodies also and just couldn't find one I was happy with, especially with the €55 and €50 price tags.
    I got a smashing tree today for €30 in Ballycallan garden centre

Advertisement