Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still awaiting call back from supervisor a month later

Options
  • 01-12-2015 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

Logged a complaint about a billing issue. My old landline international calling plan was not carried over to my new plan when I upgraded to eFibre. My international phone bills sky rocketed as a result.

I was told it would be looked into and I would receive a phone call from a supervisor in 2-3 weeks. That was a month ago. This is very poor customer service. When can I expect to hear from someone? I have the case number file.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Logged a complaint about a billing issue. My old landline international calling plan was not carried over to my new plan when I upgraded to eFibre. My international phone bills sky rocketed as a result.

I was told it would be looked into and I would receive a phone call from a supervisor in 2-3 weeks. That was a month ago. This is very poor customer service. When can I expect to hear from someone? I have the case number file.
    Sorry to hear this ProudDUB

Please PM me your eir account number and I will look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement