Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update Video Addon

Options
  • 02-12-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me with this.

I have a video addon called offside streams on kodi on my raspberry pi 2. The addon has recently been updated by the developer so the version that I originally installed is now out of date and I'm getting a script error when I run it.

Any advice or instructions on how to update the addon to the latest version would be very much appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Seeing that it's a subscription based addon,you are best talking to the Dev or one of the Xunity crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Have the same add-on and mine has updated to the latest version. do you have the xunity repo isntalled aswell or just the add-on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

Ya have xunity installed. The thing is I have Kodi on my laptop and on the raspberry pi. the addon updated on kodi on my laptop but not on the raspberry pi.

On a side note did you get to use the PLP at the weekend? Was it stable? Looks like it could be an excellent addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Dont think we can discuss the PLP here in reagards to that add-on.

What if you backup your pc isntall adn restore it on thje raspberry pi.
    assuming you want the same on each client.
    Have you tired uninstalling the addon and installing it fresh ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement