Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS tracker

Options
  • 02-12-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

You guys might be able to help me. I recently installed a GPS tracker in my car. Trouble is the only device I have with internet access is my iPad. So when the tracker sends a text to my Nokia phone I have to go on to google maps on the iPad and type in the coordinates to see where my car is. Are there any sites that offer a service where you register the tracker and sim and then you can log in to see on Google maps where the car is .

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What make is it?
    Has the manufacturer not got their own software or site that will do all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

It came with 6 months free tracking on a Chinese mapping site. After the free trial you have to sign up with them. Don't fancy giving my credit card details to some Chinese site !!!

Advertisement