Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick in 2016

• 02-12-2015 12:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    My wife has been asked to highlight some of the events that are expected to run in Limerick in 2016. They have to be events that follow certain values...clean, simple, honest values, belief in people.

I know that sounds difficult but if you know of anything like that, could you let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    My wife has been asked to highlight some of the events that are expected to run in Limerick in 2016. They have to be events that follow certain values...clean, simple, honest values, belief in people.

I know that sounds difficult but if you know of anything like that, could you let me know.

Thanks!

Whats it for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

bigpink wrote: »
    Whats it for?

Work :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Limerick.ie seema to be the best for all limerick listings

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Keep an eye on the Stuff To Do In Limerick thread. We should all be trying to keep that thing up-to-date/busy! :o

Advertisement