Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automated Phone System

Options
  • 02-12-2015 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Just a general comment to please do something about it, it is terrible.
    Press this say,that, no,back to the start, try number on bill no wrong section.

By the time people get through to a human they are in bad form.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to read of your unhappiness with the automated phone system, we will indeed send your feedback to the relevant department.

If you would like us to assist you with an account query by private message here on Boards.ie, do please let us know - we are online until 6pm. Just to note: for security, the only information we cannot have private messaged to us is bank details.

Otherwise, if you are telephoning again shortly, we would recommend selecting any option, even if it is not exactly matching your query, as the options are broad guidelines. Also, if you wait until all of the options are listed and press 0, you will be connected with the next available advisor.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thanks Una,

Its just basically renewing my discount and have to wait till January(usually its today)

I tried all options, even star or has button to no joy

Ill send a PM here around the start of January so, anything to avoid calling ;)

Hi again Jeff,

Thanks for confirming. That query would be for Sales on 1850 30 50 90 - is that the number you dialled?

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi again Jeff,

Thanks for confirming. That query would be for Sales on 1850 30 50 90 - is that the number you dialled?

Una

________
    Hello Una,

Yes i tired that an press 2 then 1 as i was told last year and got it in Irish

Then tried 1850 372 372 and eventually was told its hard to get an answer if they are busy but could put me through, but be better to wait till Jan

Jeff

Hi again Jeff,

It would be required that you speak with a Sales rep for this particular process, however we could send a request to Sales to give you a phone-call. Whenever it suits you, just private message us your telephone number and the best time(s) to call you up to 7.40pm Monday to Friday, or up to 5.40pm on Saturdays.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement