Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy PS3 games.

Options
  • 02-12-2015 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey, been out of gaming action for a while and trying to buy a few of the ps3 classics but they are no where to be found. For example I tried to buy the ratchet and clank trilogy hd and the cheapest on amazon is 27 pounds used in only good condition. It's on cex but I bought a load of ps2 games from there recently and they were scratched in bits.

Where do you/can I buy decent quality used or new ps3 games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭phily2002

should get some cheap on adverts, gamestop and cex as well.
    I've found a lot of games I've got in cex have been scratched as well so I always have a check before I leave the store. Other than those donedeal or amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Ps3 and xbox360 games are starting to end up in charity shops too, always worth throwing your eye in one for a gander

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

PS3 games are generally safer to buy used, Blu-ray media is a lot more scratch resistant than DVD. Adverts is probably your best bet right now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

PS3 games are Arcade and Retro now?
    Shouldn't this be in the PlayStation forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Cheers for all the replies lads. I was just suprised how difficult they are to find in mainstream shops anymore online and offline. Been snapping up a few on adverts and just registered for parcel motel so amazon and ebay are better options too. Found a lot of marketplace sellers would not post to Ireland. Thanks again.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    PS3 games are Arcade and Retro now?
    Shouldn't this be in the PlayStation forum?

Relax chief.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Cheers for all the replies lads. I was just suprised how difficult they are to find in mainstream shops anymore online and offline. Been snapping up a few on adverts and just registered for parcel motel so amazon and ebay are better options too. Found a lot of marketplace sellers would not post to Ireland. Thanks again.

Glad you got sorted with the info but, to repeat, this is a forum for Arcade games and Retro games, neither of which the PS3 considered to be.
    There is a dedicated Playstation forum that would probably have been more appropriate for your query.

Relax chief.
    And no need for the above comment, I'm simply performing a role here as a moderator on the Arcade and Retro forum, you don't have to like it but you can take the advice on board, next time you decide to post here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement