Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ultimate in ladies perfume

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Chanel Mademoiselle.
    I don't know a female that doesn't like it - it's heavenly.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

canhefixit wrote: »
    I have asked a couple of ladies what they would recommend today and millions paco ranbane was mentioned a couple of times can anyone vouch for it?
    guess im goina have to go and smell some and see what i think as id be buyinh blind as it is but i will take the suggestions on boards folks cheers and anymore fire away

My boyfriend got me that for Valentines, I liked it.
    Maybe not something I would have chosen myself but once I started wearing it, I really loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think YSL black opium is a safe bet. I don't know anyone who doesn't like that smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

havent bought anything as of yet, hoping to go check out a few over the weekend

would you believe i actually asked a woman in a shop what purfume she was wearing as it just got my attention if ya know what i mean, and she said it was britney spears and only 12e a bottle in heatons lol!

suppose ill give it a try as well but dont want to look like a cheap skate now with a 12e bottle lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Joyful by Escada
    Chance (the original one) by Chanel
    Pure Poison by Dior (I adore this, but many I know hate it, its quite strong)
    Armani Code for women
    Noa by Cacharel
    Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
    Dolce by D&G

There's plenty more, but they are my favourites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

Can't really go wrong with Noa, seems to suit everyone and it's the kind of scent that I doubt anyone could hate really. Other than that I'd say Flowerbomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Went for lady million gift set in the end its the one that i liked more and i tried loads!, took down a list from here and went in armed with a maybe list lol so thanks a mill folks for the help as i was utterly clueless cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭mankteln

canhefixit wrote: »
    Went for lady million gift set in the end its the one that i liked more and i tried loads!, took down a list from here and went in armed with a maybe list lol so thanks a mill folks for the help as i was utterly clueless cheers
    where did you get it from in the end?

Advertisement