Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile only plans - Pricing

Options
  • 02-12-2015 3:09pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm trying to find the cost of the Eir mobile phone only bill pay plans on the website.
    Anything related to mobiles seems to be tied in with broadband which I don't require at the moment.

If there is a link for just these plans can you post it up please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm trying to find the cost of the Eir mobile phone only bill pay plans on the website.
    Anything related to mobiles seems to be tied in with broadband which I don't require at the moment.

If there is a link for just these plans can you post it up please?

Thanks
    Hi ToxicPaddy

All eir mobile plans advertised online are bundle version only - there is no link for standalone eir mobile plans but you can reach eir mobile sales on free phone 1800303600 or 1800690000

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement