Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

161 Leaf - Post the pricing you got.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

Ok I'm going back to getting the 30 Kwh to not, I had requested that I not have to pay a deposit and pay a higher monthly however it looks as if the finance are not willing to do this.

So I'm really not willing to pay 2 K cash for the 30 Kw after only a year owning the 151. I'd rather put this towards the 60 kwh or whatever is around in the next 2 years or so.

In reality the 24 Kwh meets 98% of my needs especially with the work charge point, if I didn't have that I probably would have went for it.

Certainly , if anyone is buying new then the 30 Kwh would be really good to have.

We'll see if the finance company are willing to negotiate , if they don't want my money I don't care, I already got a year old leaf so I'm not that bothered !

If you're happy, why bother. A car is a wasting asset.

BoatMad wrote: »
    If you're happy, why bother. A car is a wasting asset.

True !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Scottie99

True !

But they're a nagging part of his brain say, "I want it!" 😜😜

Advertisement