Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaner

Options
  • 02-12-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi just wondering if anyone could recommend a window cleaner. I am looking for the type that goes up the ladder and cleans them as opposed to cleaning them from ground level with a hose type thing. Living in Douglas so he/she would need to be prepared to work in that area. All recommendations greatfully recieved, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

hi we have been using this guy who provides an excellent service , richard 086 2484299

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah is Richard based in around Blackrock, haven't seen him in ages.. Was going to say Gm Services http://www.gmservicescork.com/ but they are kinda half n half of what you are looking for they have the long brushes alright but don't think they climb up a ladder.. Very nice though I will say which reminds me I must book them to do our own

Advertisement