Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock screen on 6S

• 02-12-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭

I am having a problem with the unlock keypad screen on my 6S. When I swipe to unlock and key in the 4 digit code the screen sort of shimmy's to the left a little after I've keyed in the 2nd or 3rd digit, as a result I key in the wrong code almost 99% of the time. I think it's more a case that during this shimmy that the phone doesn't accept the digit I've keyed in rather than me hitting the wrong number although I can't be sure as numbers are not displayed. I have the finger print set up but my fingers tips are pretty cut up most of the time and so it generally doesn't work. Anyone else having the same problem or know a solution?

Advertisement