Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Student Debit Card

Options
  • 02-12-2015 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hello

I am a holder of a Student Debit Card on a third level account. The card is to expire in 2018. I have finished my studies in June, and will officially graduate in December of this year. Do I get to keep my student card as a perk, does it automatically get updated to a graduate card/account or should I inform Bank of Ireland of the change?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning carlowbruiser,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie

There is no need to inform the bank of your graduation as this would have been recorded at the time of account opening. You will receive a letter in advance of the upgrade, you will not however, be issued a new card and your account details will not change . Just the features and benefits will change, to read more about these please see here

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement