Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Harbour Police - Recruitment Campaign 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rndj

From memory, the harbour police recruitment process is much quicker than PSNI process.
    From application, through online assessments to interview in about 3 months when I applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wonkyempresso

Hopefully not too much longer to wait well. Anyone any idea on how many get through to the aptitude stage then get cut to interviews. Seen somewhere on the forum that 12 people got interviewed for 3 positions a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kalel90

The emails are out for interviews for harbour police! Anyone any advice without going into detail or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭letsdoit2013

Yes just got mine this morning inviting me for interview having passed the online assessments. As Kalel90 says any advice?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Timetravel

Anyone wants any advice for interview send me a PM

• Advertisement

Hi guys, got an interview email aswell. Looking forward to it. As to what to expect at interview, I'm really in the dark. Good luck though folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BelfastMan26

Timetravel wrote: »
    Anyone wants any advice for interview send me a PM

Timetravel could you pm me please? New to the forum and can't figure out how to pm you. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Timetravel

Just sent everyone the same thing there. Good luck with your interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 meeky

I haven't got an email for an interview but haven't got a "Dear John" yet either. Maybe my test results were so bad they decided just to cut all contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Notso

Think it must be only the ones who got interviews where notified today.

I didnt get my dear john either.

Us rejects get told thanks but no thanks on Monday lol😂.

Good luck to you all with the interview.

• Advertisement

Think it must be only the ones who got interviews where notified today.

I didnt get my dear john either.

Us rejects get told thanks but no thanks on Monday lol😂.

Good luck to you all with the interview.

Timetravel
    Can you send me the info too just out of curiosity. Cheers

Cheers timetravel.

Any of you guys having bother contacting the number provided to schedule your interview date? I've been phoning throughout the day and it keeps ringing out. Was able to leave a message though. Will try again tomorrow.

Does anyone on this have the applicant guidance and shift pattern downloaded from the initial application phase. I was an ejit and didn't download it.  If they do could they please PM me a copy of it. Thanks very much in advance!

Hi Folks. Anyone have their interview yet? How you feel it went?

Had mine last week there and it felt like it went really well but I guess you just never know how the panel felt it went.

Had mine last week there and it felt like it went really well but I guess you just never know how the panel felt it went.

Have mine at the end of the month how did you find the testing before hand on the day was it similar to the PSNI'S IST?

The testing is similar to what you completed before. I was kind of hoping interviews would be finished this week but obviously not, the waiting to hear is killing me.

Wonkyempresso I was hoping they were going to be finished this week, given that they said at interview they were hoping to inform those who had been successful at getting a second interview within a week or 2.

• Advertisement

anyone who has had an interview recently got an update on when they expect to be able to notify candidates who are successful for a second interview?

Hi,

I was told today it would be roughly within the next 2-3 weeks.

Hi

Anyone heard anything yet or still to do an interview?

Think Letsdoit2013 is the last person to get interviewed. He said he had his interview at the end of the month so I would imagine that it is this week. Kind of hoping to hear one way or the other end of this week start of next. Seems that long since I had my interview! Nearly 3 weeks

Thanks. Yes hopefully this week. Still seems to be a lot quicker than the psni process!

Yea I have friends that had to wait for ages from the assessment centre until they got their fitness test. I'm sure the next steps in the Harbour Police process will be quicker as they will have to get the new recruits into a college class.

I hope it's soon enough, the wait is killing me!

Had my interview today guys not sure how it went to be honest. They were interviewing all day I was told.

Outcome within 2 weeks aparantly. Good luck everyone!

They must be interviewing a lot of people,  All for 3 jobs too. At least we should all know one way or the other soon enough. Good luck folks

• Advertisement

anyone heard anything as of yet? Meant to be this week to hear so hopefully someone will be getting good news of a second interview soon if they haven't heard already.

Advertisement