Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Hotel

Options
  • 02-12-2015 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Im looking to book something for the Parents for xmas.

Nice reception, up to date rooms, good food. Scenic but not a million miles from City Centre.

Theirs such a big selection. Any recommendations Galway Boardies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Im looking to book something for the Parents for xmas.

Nice reception, up to date rooms, good food. Scenic but not a million miles from City Centre.

Theirs such a big selection. Any recommendations Galway Boardies?

I recently took my OH to Galway. We're from Killarney. We stayed in the Clybaun Hotel in Knocknacarra. They couldn't do enough for us and upgraded us to an Executive Suite when I told them it was for her birthday. Local people in the bar which is always a good sign. They told us it was purchased by someone after being taken over by nama a while back and the new owners had improved things dramatically. Staff were top class, facilities top class. Decent enough food but nothing special. Overall a very comfortable relaxing hotel. I could go on all day tbh.

Less than 10mins drive to Salthill and about 15mins to City Centre. A bus stop outside the door that goes direct to Eyre Square every half hour weekdays and every hour at weekends but it finishes early enough in the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

Ardilaun Hotel.

Perfect for what you are looking for. They will love it.

Advertisement