Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert Small Photo into Locket?

Options
  • 03-12-2015 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was just wondering does anyone know where I could find someone to insert small photos into a locket for me, in North Kerry, Tralee area?

Thanks
    JB81

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

JB81 wrote: »
    Hi

I was just wondering does anyone know where I could find someone to insert small photos into a locket for me, in North Kerry, Tralee area?

Thanks
    JB81

Try Hilsers jewelers in Castle Street, Tralee maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,492 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Try Hilsers jewelers in Castle Street, Tralee maybe?

What's the place on The Mall across from Eason? They might be worth going into too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

siblers wrote: »
    What's the place on The Mall across from Eason? They might be worth going into too.

not sure what place you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

Thanks all

In the end i chanced it myself and worked out great, thanks

JB

Advertisement