Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Dividend?

• 03-12-2015 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok this might be strange question but just wondering is there answer to it

I have credit union account in 2 different Credit unions. One in Dublin and one in home county from years ago.

My wife also has credit union account in Meath. We have a large sum between all of the accounts but we never have consolidated them. In process of buying house so have to get all my funds together and bank took a bit of a look at us when we put in all our saving accounts to them(Also have 3 other saving accounts with 3 other banks).

I am just wondering in regards to the credit union is there a way to pick which one will see the biggest return on our savings? I know they don't do interest and it is dividend but just wondering is there way to track dividend to put a good guess to say that going forward this credit union should be better for cash than another one?

Not sure if possible but said I would check

Advertisement