Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having an issue with customer service/supervisor call backs/faulty repairs

Options
  • 03-12-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I've been in contact with the eirbusiness customer care team for over two weeks now but my issue is not being resolved, also with emails with only one email response a day from the team the process is very frustrating and drawn out. Hoping you can help solve or at least speed up the response to my issue.

Thanks
    jjcooney22

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

jjcooney22 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been in contact with the eirbusiness customer care team for over two weeks now but my issue is not being resolved, also with emails with only one email response a day from the team the process is very frustrating and drawn out. Hoping you can help solve or at least speed up the response to my issue.

Thanks
    jjcooney22
    Hi jjcooney22

I'm sorry to hear of the previous bad experience. Please do feel free to PM me the details of your account and the details of the issues in hand.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jjcooney22

PM sent. 

Hopefully you might get me a response in the next hour or so.

James

PM sent. 

Hopefully you might get me a response in the next hour or so.

James
    I'm sorry jjcooney22 - I will not have a response within the hour. We operate a 24hr response time frame here and realistically Monday will be the earliest time-frame before I have an update. If you require a swifter response please contact WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow.

Thanks
    Al

I can understand that, however none of the 24hr time frames have been stuck to as you can see from my message. Also I've been onto the chat service and they've passed me on to the business call service and then onto the business care email and now here. Surely within today you can ensure that the call that was meant to be made yesterday by a supervisor is made.

You can ignore this for the moment, issue will all hopefully be sorted by eir management on monday.

thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey,

I was dealing with Alan last week, i thought the issue had been solved but unfortunately not. I have sent an email to EirBusiness customer support, its to be directed to Richard who is the supervisor I've been dealing with. Could you possibly flag it with them so that he gets it today and hopefully responds?

Thanks,

Just wanted to check you got my PM and if you need any more details, account details etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi jjcooney22

Apologies for delays in coming back to you. 

We have received your PM, Al has been out but will be back tomorrow so will look after you then

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi,

Doesn't need to be Alan, really I was just hoping you could make sure the right person got my email and I wouldn't have to wait for three weeks and 10 phone calls to get a response.

Would you not be able to do that

Hi Alan/Tracey, 

Either able to check that the email got to the right person? When you're running a business and you have to wait for between 2 days and a week for each simple response it gets very annoying very quickly.

James

• Advertisement

Hi Alan/Tracey, 

Either able to check that the email got to the right person? When you're running a business and you have to wait for between 2 days and a week for each simple response it gets very annoying very quickly.

James
    Hi jjcooney22

I would understand any feelings of disappointment here and I'm genuinely sorry for this. I have referred your correspondence to the manager of the team you have had been in contact with and I'm waiting confirmation from them that a call will be arranged.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks alan,

don't need a call as i'm at a conference for the week just a response to my email would be great, and the hope that if I need to respond to it i won't have to wait for another week to get a reply.

Thanks alan,

don't need a call as i'm at a conference for the week just a response to my email would be great, and the hope that if I need to respond to it i won't have to wait for another week to get a reply.
    Ok jjcooney22

I have now requested that they get back to your email instead - I'm so sorry for the delays with this.

Al

Thanks Alan, 

Hopefully they would have done it anyway without you checking, but as its going on three days since I sent it i'm not holding out much hope.

Thanks Alan, 

Hopefully they would have done it anyway without you checking, but as its going on three days since I sent it i'm not holding out much hope.
    Your patience is appreciated jjcooney22 - I'll keep at them :)

Al

Sent you another PM.

Sent you another PM.
    Thansk jjcooney22

I understand you require a response as soon as possible and I have again requested this today

Al

Still no email, nearly five days later and the weekend to come.

may have to explore other options if I don't get a response by monday morning.

My original problem still hasn't been solved, plus its still taking 4 to 5 days for each response from the business customer care team. 

I was looking for the Eir Business repair terms and conditions, a link to this is contained in section 9 of the general eir business mobile terms and conditions. However this link is broken. I was assured it would be fixed and a PDF would be sent to me on monday the 14th. wondering if you could chase this and my response.

Hi jjcooney22

I have been informed that this has been looked in to in full. An early upgrade has been approved and I have been informed that your were advised that eir have no plans of selling the Lumia 950 XL on the eir network as that was the handset the you were looking to get on the early upgrade but you were advised that we have the Nokia Lumia 950 which can be processed on the early upgrade.

I have been advused that you were happy with this resolution and requested a call back from the upgrade team to process the free upgrade.

An agent by the name of Colm attempted to contact you and left a Voice Mail . David also in the upgrade team sent customer an email yesterday with upgrade options.

I have also had confirmation that you spoke with your MD and came back with new demands which has been found that eir cannot fulfill.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

'I have been advused that you were happy with this resolution and requested a call back from the upgrade team to process the free upgrade.'

'David also in the upgrade team sent customer an email yesterday with upgrade options.'

Hi alan copied two parts of your message above. Firstly I never said I was happy or had agreed to anything, I was told I would get an email and not a call with the handsets and details, not that I was happy to progress with it. Secondly, I'm glad you mentioned a free upgrade, thats what I assumed would be happening based on my conversation with richard, but turns out its not a free upgrade, its only free if I go on a certain plan and with a certain handset.  Thirdly as to your second point, which doesn't make much sent whatever way you look at it, david sent an email more than a week ago and not yesterday. 

I also did not demand, i'm looking for an appropriate response based on the damage caused by Eir.

Also I requested another response, with the terms and conditions that I had asked for and a breakdown of my calls, and I did this on monday with no response since. I also wrote this in the PM and post to you in regards the T&Cs.

All this will be backed up by the records of phone calls i have made to eir.

So may I please have a response as to my request for the terms and conditions. I shall be dealing with the other issue most likely with comreg and the small claims court.

'I have been advused that you were happy with this resolution and requested a call back from the upgrade team to process the free upgrade.'

'David also in the upgrade team sent customer an email yesterday with upgrade options.'

Hi alan copied two parts of your message above. Firstly I never said I was happy or had agreed to anything, I was told I would get an email and not a call with the handsets and details, not that I was happy to progress with it. Secondly, I'm glad you mentioned a free upgrade, thats what I assumed would be happening based on my conversation with richard, but turns out its not a free upgrade, its only free if I go on a certain plan and with a certain handset.  Thirdly as to your second point, which doesn't make much sent whatever way you look at it, david sent an email more than a week ago and not yesterday. 

I also did not demand, i'm looking for an appropriate response based on the damage caused by Eir.

Also I requested another response, with the terms and conditions that I had asked for and a breakdown of my calls, and I did this on monday with no response since. I also wrote this in the PM and post to you in regards the T&Cs.

All this will be backed up by the records of phone calls i have made to eir.
    HI jjcooney22

I will certainly request that you are called to discus this further today.

Thanks

Al

i don't need to discuss it I just need a copy of eirs terms and conditions, the link in section 9 is broken.

i don't need to discuss it I just need a copy of eirs terms and conditions, the link in section 9 is broken.
    My apologies

This has been request and the conditions will be sent to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

Hi jjcooney22

I have had a look and can see the address was spelt incorrectly on web page..
    Should be http://www.eir. ie.businessgeneral/repairsrefunds which leads to the following:

https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/terms/eMobile_Business_terms_and_conditions.pdf

Thanks
    Al

Thanks alan,

But you then go down to section 9 in that pdf and look at the Repairs and Refunds, click on the link there and that is also broken.

Thanks alan,

But you then go down to section 9 in that pdf and look at the Repairs and Refunds, click on the link there and that is also broken.
    Thanks for this - it's true, it does not lead anywhere - I will request clarification and get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Al

10 days after I highlighted the fault, and requested terms and conditions and still nothing. One of the Eir customer care team even admitted it was probably illegal to continue selling contracts without providing such. Another phone call made today and still no progress.

• Advertisement

Just sent you a PM, still waiting for the terms and conditions.

Advertisement