Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having an issue with customer service/supervisor call backs/faulty repairs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

jjcooney22 wrote: »
    Just sent you a PM, still waiting for the terms and conditions.
    HI jjcooney22

It's clear that you should have the unbroken link by now however due to the day that's in it may be ext week before we have this for you. I understand that this is very important to you and I will treat this just as serious going forward.

So, just to be clear I have again requested that the mobile support team arrange an unbroken link to T&C's emailed to you as soon as possible and I will update you as soon as I have further clarification.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jjcooney22

The day thats in it? There's been 14 days in it so far and counting, I don't need the link just need a copy  of the pdf emailed to me.

The day thats in it? There's been 14 days in it so far and counting, I don't need the link just need a copy  of the pdf emailed to me.
    Apologies jjcooney22 - I just want to be transparent and honest on this. I will of course request that a PDF is sent.

Al

Day 20 and still haven't received the T&C's. Link still hasn't been fixed. Eir continue to sell to customers without being able to provide them with all the T&C's they are signing up to. And I've been held up three weeks unable to lodge a case with the small claims court because of it.

Any update?

Day 21.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Day 21.
    Hi jjcooney22, 
    I have been advised that while the link to the repair piece is indeed broken, as you advised, but the rest of the statement there is the full updated T&Cs. I have been advised that the repair piece does have to be revised. I have received your detail and have contacted the manager in question around your other issue. I will have response on this as early as possible and apologies for delay.
    Tony

I've responded to your PM. If the T&Cs is being updated I would like a copy of the old/current t&c so that I can compare.

Day 25. 

Rang customer care again after seeing your message. They said no, that the terms were not bein updated and not bein revised. It was just a fault. Someone is lying or someone is incompetent. Need this sorted today. 

Sent you another PM Alan.

any update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Day 20 and still haven't received the T&C's. Link still hasn't been fixed. Eir continue to sell to customers without being able to provide them with all the T&C's they are signing up to. And I've been held up three weeks unable to lodge a case with the small claims court because of it.

Any update?
    JJ, I understand from your posts that you are a business. Just be aware that business to business disputes are not handled by the Small Claims Court.

Thanks, but we've had a look at things. You can file a business to business claim, you just have to have legal representation of it goes to court. 

Day 26

Day 26

Hi jjcooney22

I have received your messages here and on the eir community and I have requested more information from the mobile team on why there is such a delay for the copy of terms and conditions - as soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Al

And can you respond to my other question on what Eir Tony said? That the terms and conditions are being revised or updated? According to the customer care team this is defintiely not true. 

any response to my last message alan?

Day 27

Is there not some sort of priority system whereby people who ask the question first are answered first?

HI jjcooney22

I'm sorry, I have no further update on this yet.

Thanks
    Al

Ok, but what about  my question about what Tony said, is what Tony said true or not?

• Advertisement

Ok, but what about  my question about what Tony said, is what Tony said true or not?
    Tony is not available today but I will raise this with him once he is.

I understand this issue is of importance to you and there have been quite a lot of delays for which I would like to apologise for however there is no requirement to duplicate your messages by PM or duplicate to the eir community.

Thanks
    Al

i'm actually fairly certain there is, seeing as you seem to be working on both at different times (you haven't posted any messages to the eir community today), and only with continuous prodding does anything happen. Also these are public forums where people can come to be informed so if I feel that the rest of the formum or community users should see these messages then I will post in both, and i'd prefer if you didn;t tell me other wise.

IF tony found out this information why can't you do the same. its a bit ridiculous that if one customer service rep is out then nothing happens. Tony hasn't posted on this board since the middle of last week.

Is he back working tomorrow?

i'm actually fairly certain there is, seeing as you seem to be working on both at different times (you haven't posted any messages to the eir community today), and only with continuous prodding does anything happen. Also these are public forums where people can come to be informed so if I feel that the rest of the formum or community users should see these messages then I will post in both, and i'd prefer if you didn;t tell me other wise.

IF tony found out this information why can't you do the same. its a bit ridiculous that if one customer service rep is out then nothing happens. Tony hasn't posted on this board since the middle of last week.

Is he back working tomorrow?
    Hi jjcooney22
    apologies for delay in getting this cleared up.. I have asked for the specific term regarding repairs for eir mobile a nd emobile ( when the original issue started) There has definitely been some confusion around this and we will be able to confirm both of the above soon. I did try to call on available contact number we have but received no reply. Can you PM me with contact no and suitable time to call so I can get to crux of issue from beginning.
    Tony

Pm sent

Day 28, hope to be receiving your email soon Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Have been trying to get through to Eir chat at present and left waitung ages . so if the dept is that busy the whole thing must be a shambles for customer care, i am a customer for years and did defend them but i wont be giving them a new contract in March after this morning cartoon 

Day 28, hope to be receiving your email soon Tony.
    Hi jjcooney22
    I have just sent mail now. I can see that a number of full and very detailed responses have been mailed previously. I am in communication with senders and will be back to you as advised. Regarding the repair section of T& Cs, my apologies that it has taken longer than expected to get these up onto the website and available to you. I do promise that these will be made available and the specific piece on repair will be available to all. I will make sure you receive this immediately they are available. It seem that this information was not uploaded during our eir re brand. This will be available soon.
    Tony  

I have responded via email

Day 29

• Advertisement

Day 33

Advertisement