Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gift idea for a bearded dragon owner? (circa €10 or less)

• 03-12-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,917 ✭✭✭✭

So our Kris Kringle was dealt out and I got a co-worker that has a bearded dragon pet and I thought something related to that would be a nice gift.

The price limit is around €10.

Anything you can get a bearded dragon, like a santa outfit ? :D

Alternatively I'll just get something random from Tiger Stores... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,917 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Some interesting options here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamperedBeardies

but no shipping to Ireland...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Alun

mrcheez wrote: »
    Some interesting options here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PamperedBeardies

but no shipping to Ireland...

They do ship to the UK though, so ParcelMotel would be an option, although €6.36 P&P plus €3.95 for PM would make the items a bit expensive.

Alun wrote: »
    They do ship to the UK though, so ParcelMotel would be an option, although €6.36 P&P plus €3.95 for PM would make the items a bit expensive.

aye spotted that... ah I might make an exception if I can't find something else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭deise08

I always find ebay is great for things like this.
    Just type in bearded dragon. r

deise08 wrote: »
    I always find ebay is great for things like this.
    Just type in bearded dragon. r

I spotted a "Beware Bearded Dragon" which is probably more his style

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Beware-of-the-Reptiles-Plastic-Signs-/121598357251?var=&hash=item1c4fd3af03:m:mg6INny-whT5gEggF0blspw

Perhaps that and some random Tiger Store thing should do it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Alun wrote: »

DPD ParcelWizard are giving 3 free deliveries between now and the end of the year and they deliver to your address rather than having to collect at the motel. I've used 2 of mine now... both on dog stuff :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

As a dragon owner myself best thing you can get for them is logs and basking bark, you can never have enough and dried vegetables!

As a dragon owner myself best thing you can get for them is logs and basking bark, you can never have enough and dried vegetables!

Hmm I imagine the staff would be bemused on seeing someone receiving a log for their Kris Kringle...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

mrcheez wrote: »
    Hmm I imagine the staff would be bemused on seeing someone receiving a log for their Kris Kringle...

I would imagine it would have to be a log from a pet shop that has been treated/sterilized for germs and parasites.

What about something like a beardie themed keyring? That way it's still a present for the owner rather than the pet.

Ah I've already decided on the sign from ebay, plus some other small things.. cheers for suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

I know you have already got a present now but I got my brother a lead for his bearded dragon. He loved being outside but understandably my brother didn't trust him so I got a rabbit lead (comes with a lead and harness) and he loved it! :)

Advertisement